Hiddenintheleaves Hiddenintheleaves 22-25, F 16 Answers Mar 26 in Doing Good

A wise man knows that for every answer, there are at least 2 more questions! ;-))

Best Answer

Not at all. It makes sense to me. Kids always think they know everything.

Best Answer

No. It's true.

Best Answer

no, Ironic is a diabetic getting hit by a truck carrying insulin to the pharmacy that he buys it at.

Best Answer

Sounds more truthful than ironic to me. :/

Best Answer

Absolutely not, It is very true, mind you I know everything :o))

Best Answer

Ha!

Best Answer

A man that knows everything actually knows bugger all

Best Answer

No, this makes perfect sense (except you should've said that a fool thinks he knows everything).

Best Answer

It's not my quote

Best Answer

Okay, I understand what it is implying.

Best Answer

Yea, I posted it on my facebook wall and heard some kids downstairs commenting that it was ironic

Best Answer

yes it does

Best Answer

Soory. Wasn't meant to be best answer but how so?? The quote is not mine

Best Answer

oh um well it is ironic because it's so true . a wise man knows how little he knows . its like saying i know that i don't know . which is rather wise to know what you don't know . a foolish man says i know everything . while a wise man says , i know what i know , and i know what i dont know .

Best Answer

So, the wise man is saying "he knows..."

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

but isn't that which makes him wise..the fact that he knows what he does and doesn't

Best Answer

right he is wise because he knows what he doesn't know

Best Answer

but to me, it would be ironic if he is saying he knows and that makes him a fool but it doesn't because it makes him wise.. So, the fact that someone said tht it is ironic is lost on me

Best Answer

no because a fool thinks he knows everything . the expression is saying , only a fool knows everything , because it is impossible to know everything but if you are a fool , you would think you know everything . it's ironic because someone who says they know everything , in fact know very little . a man who says i don't know very much , but i do know some things is wise , because he knows what he doesnt know . A fool thinks he knows everything and does not realize he does not know everything.

Best Answer

I can' t say I still understand because the long time definition of irony is still stuck in my head but I'll try to read until I get it

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer