itsallaparadox itsallaparadox 26-30, M 477 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Health

Yes. And I find it interesting that the "No" answers that I see so far are from men when men can't even get pregnant.

Best Answer

Yeah, why are we not surprised?

Best Answer

But it has nothing to do with men getting pregnant...

Best Answer

I know, I was just pointing how how men feel the need to be anti-abortion when it is a procedure that is performed exclusively on women.

Best Answer

But effect the hearts of men....sometimes without their consent or consideration, just saying

Best Answer

But a man did help create that child.

Best Answer

That is true, but he isn't the one that has to carry the child to term. That is a 40 week process that isn't easy to get through. I hate to say it this way, but bottom line it's her body so it should be her choice.

Best Answer

Carry the child 40 months.... But what about the MAN that would rather choose to support that child for the next 216 months and not feel the lifetime of resentment and regret for what the 'woman' felt was too much of a burden for her to endure in order to safe a life.....just saying

Best Answer

Well I don't want to get into it now, because I'm super tired and have to go to bed, but don't you think it is murder???...

Best Answer

Honestly, no.

Best Answer

@Bloo: It's not about being male or female, it's about believing "the mass" inside of a woman's body is more than just "a mass", it's a human being who has constitutional rights and freedoms to pursue "life, liberty and happiness" just as the rest of us do. Just because a child is solely dependent on it's mother for the very first 9 months of his or her life does not give that baby's mother the right to end his life and deny that baby their rights that are guaranteed to them under "The Constitution".

Best Answer

Calicuz, you rock, 100%. Well said.

Best Answer

Very well said calicuz...that is exactly my feeling

Best Answer

Bloo: Would you be upset/sad and cry if you had a miscarriage?

Best Answer

A wonderful point you presented 'itsallaparadox'. cudos to you.

Best Answer

Thank you my good man. :)

Best Answer

Seems some men don't want to take the responsibilities for their part! Sad but that's the Truth!!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Actually yes it does. An embryo/fetus is a part of a woman's body, and I feel that if she chooses to terminate then it's her choice. It's not fair to impose on my rights for a being that can't sustain itself outside of my body. I should have more "constitutional" rights than a being that hasn't developed enough to even breathe or think for that matter. I don't mean to sound harsh, but it's true.

Best Answer

Following your logic (term used loosly) the embryo/fetus has the cell make up and DNA of the father. Then with that said, the father should be able to 'terminate' the child as well. Now how would that go over if you wanted to keep the child?

Best Answer

If this was a planned pregnancy then yes. Otherwise, no b/c frankly it would be a weight off my shoulders and take me out of a situation that I wasn't truly prepared for.

Best Answer

So why would you be hurt if it was planned? Because you don't feel that it really deserves life, because it can't sustain itself outside of your body? It can't think or breathe right?

Best Answer

It's funny that both of you are congratulating each on what a good argument you gave when the bottomline is that I'm a woman and you're a man, you can't get pregnant, I can and you don't have to put in any work. It is all the burden of the woman. At the end of the day, I should have supreme control over my body, you have yours and you can do what you want with it at your own will.

Best Answer

Again, if I follow your 'logic' then women should souly be responsible for birth control and if they choose to keep the child, the man shouldn't have to be responsible unless it was 'planned' by him as well.....curious thought you bring to the mix, just saying

Best Answer

I didn't say they don't deserve life, I'm saying that women should not be forced to carry a child to term, it should be her right whether she will or not. If it was planned then it would be a pregnancy that I'm excited about, not one that I would be stressing over b/c I'm not prepared for it.

Best Answer

Then the man should have the same consideration in the matter as well. And if a man shouldn't have the choice, explain why not in a rational manor please.

Best Answer

Fine, you are entitled to your opinion, but govt should not infringe on the rights of women that want to have abortion as an available option. And I do think that women should come first, not something that is inside of her.

Best Answer

I respect your opinion. I am sorry you moral values are at that low of a standard. May I ask what part of the country are you from?

Best Answer

Yes it does. You have no idea what being pregnant would be like, or especially giving birth, even if you could've prevented it with abortion! You vajaja gets all stretched!! Eww!

Best Answer

I agree with Asukuku....It's a life....who deserves life.

Best Answer

Thank you Blooregard!! and my username comes from that character lol. Freaking love Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends!!!!

Best Answer

So basically you're saying that if you wanted it, and it dies, you'd be sad. But if you didn't want it, you can just kill it?

Best Answer

"Itsallaparadox" I think you have got it now.... oh, but that philosophy only works if you are a 'woman', just saying.........sarcastically

Best Answer

Wait a minute, this thread went way into my personal beliefs when the only point that I wanted to make was that I believe women should have to right to abort if they want. And I personally don't think that men should stand in the way of that. That is all that i was trying to say.

Best Answer

If I offended you, it is only because you continued to reply and tell us your 'personal' feelings. Besides the question was "Yes" or "No". I think you brought all this on yourself, just saying

Best Answer

Ok. I didn't mean to offend you. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one :)

Best Answer

I'm not offended at all. I just felt that we were getting into different circumstances outside of the main issue. I can tell you that I don't think I could ever get an abortion and that's why I am extremely careful. I still think women should have the choice though.

Best Answer

I too take precautions, I firmly think it is my choice as well. Why is a womans decision more important than a mans opinion, or the government's??

Best Answer

@Bloo: If one is prepared for "sex" then one must be prepared for conceiving children.

Best Answer

That doesn't exactly happen in the real world. We have born with the parts to have sex, but some will never have the mental maturity to take care of a child that's why bad mothers and bad fathers exist. And with the elimination of abortion, there would be more children neglected due to bad parenting, more children put through our destructive foster care system. I feel that abortion helps alleviate some of these problems. All women aren't prepared and every situation isn't the right one to bring a child into. Thinking about the life of the child, I would rather them not be brought into the world than to be abused and not have their needs met. And I would like to think that the women that decide to have an abortion take that into account rather than for selfish reasons. I apologize if that is the way that I was coming off before, but the life of the mother and the quality of life for the child should be taken into account fully.

Best Answer

I find it interesting you can't read..

Best Answer

You think women who have abortions never feel sad about it? You think women who have miscarriages are never even slightly relieved? You think it's impossible for someone to feel both those emotions at the same time?

Best Answer

totally agree!! men are easy of saying the "NO" when they do not go through what we do...and secondly...it is her choice and no one else's...a woman has very good reasons for even thinking about having one...and she should not be prosecuted to thinking it or wanting one!! imagine your wife / gf viciously raped and she is pregnant,,,,how the hell do you think she feels carry that child?!!!!! get real!!!!!!!

Best Answer

thats really a $hit answer, i can't believe it got so many thumbs up. im not pro life, but i think your smart enough to figure out that men can have a definite opinion if they are pro life. really $hit answer, people should be ashamed of this level of intellect

Best Answer

If they're so pro-life, they can have full custody after that kid is born.

Best Answer

This isn't about "women's rights". At the point of conception, there is a third person who has rights too. I hate that this issue is placed all on the mothers shoulders. Yes she has to carry and give birth to that baby, but it's just as much, if not more the mans responsibility to take care of her and the baby. The "choice", should be whether to kill or keep the baby. It should be to either be cautious and safe, or pay the price. I despise this whole issue, because I was almost an aborted fetus, according to my mom she was sitting in the waiting room waiting for her appointment then walked out and didnt go through. So, there's my take on it. Will it change any minds? Lol probably not. But, it's wrong, and it's wrong on all of us to make this into just a women's issue. Lol guys walk away without a care, but all you care about is killing the baby.

Best Answer

Shouldn't*

Best Answer

NO and guess what? I am a woman.

Best Answer

Don't you say that about everyone that has a different viewpoint than you???...

Best Answer

That comment shows how smart he is and how much of valid points he has!

Best Answer

if you're looking at it from the perspective of common sense, "no" is kind of a dumb answer, *but* if you're a strong believer in some religion (say christianity) it makes perfect sense and is ok. it's the matter of perspective i think.

Best Answer

YES...he DOES

Best Answer

Watch it Bird Boy ...everyone has a right to their opinión ...they dont need u DEGRADING them

Best Answer

Why the hell no is a dumb answer? Give me a reason instead of just making stupid assumptions.

Best Answer

@waterteacoffee: how is it dumb to say "no" because of common sense? "yes" could be just as dumb an answer from the perspective of common sense...

Best Answer

Not really... ''No'' is an answer based on beliefs and not on common sense. It's not based on facts, only on your beliefs.

Best Answer

@Lorehh: your comment lacks common sense...

Best Answer

Who the hell are you to determine whether my answer is based on beliefs or not? Did you go inside me? Anyone who has moral will refuse to kill children, full-stop.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Sorry, it has everything to do with it.

Best Answer

I'd have to agree with the no. Common sense would agree because reproduction is a part of survival.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

No. A baby is a gift from God.

Best Answer

It holds up in a court of God and His law is greater.

Best Answer

lol, only if it exists.

Best Answer

really? i thought that they're a gift from ***** and ovum...

Best Answer

depends on which god y'all are talking too...seriously...i've chatted up a few..like shiva could care less..even zues was like.eh about it...

Best Answer

So console yourself with the fact that people who break his laws are going to go to hell, and in the meantime render unto Caesar.

Best Answer

really....again especially if she got pregnant again her will!!!
the Government should not have a say in this!!

Best Answer

its a gift from the man who just banged you

Best Answer

lol, there is no only if. there is reality. You WILL face it one day whether or not you believe.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

that avi is so flippin cute ^-^

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

no no no

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No. -.-

Best Answer

Glad you agree :D

Best Answer

Haha...well played Silence, well played

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

and I'm a woman too!

Best Answer