I used to work at probably the biggest and best luxury retailer in NYC yet I still love thrift shopping and a good garage sale or the Buffalo Exchange! If you love it too, share your best deal..
Ballarine Ballarine 36-40, F 12 Answers Jun 12, 2012

I like getting clothes and shoes for a few dollars at thrift stores. They tend to fit better and have more variety. Being on a very limited budget, I have to shop in thrift stores - but I'd do it on any budget.

Best Answer

I'd say it is fun... :)

Best Answer

I like Shopping Thrift Stores but not the ones that really aren't thrifty anymore such as Value Village that's gotten pricey!<br />
I like The Loonie Bin!

Best Answer

I love thrift stores. I have a huge appreciation for them. Not only does the clothes fit me better, also new namebrand clothes often and always end up rags in a couple of months anyway. There are some things I wouldn't get at a thrift so though like; shoes, unwear, or anything torn, holy or stained. Other then that, I'm fine.

Best Answer

A lot of clothing, especially clothing is made so cheaply these days, that it's nice to go to a thrift store and find things that were made years ago and still look as if they were made just last week, major amount of quality items. Plus, it can be a lot like going to an antique shop, finding things they just don't sell anymore.

Best Answer

I recently found two Vince silk tops with the orig tags still attached for 9.99 each orig price was $145 &amp; 245!

Best Answer

Flea markets and outlet stores are my entertainment.

Best Answer

I use to like Thrift Stores but not anymore as they are charge far too much for what they get free! I'm boycotting them!

Best Answer