I'm going to sleep with it on tonight cause i didn't wear it all day today (i don't wear it on days that i have to drive a lot cause it's hard to drive in it lol) I've never slept in it before but i just put it on and i decided to close it as much as i can and i only need like 1 more inch or 1 and a half before it's completely closed ^.^ how long should i wait to buy a new smaller one?
Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 6 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Doing Good

Well done you keep me in the loop with your progress

Best Answer

Mk (: do u wear a corset too?

Best Answer

Sounds painful

Best Answer

Just a tiny bit but not that bad..

Best Answer

Ooomg so I almost survived a plane crash...

Best Answer

Hey, congratulations, that's great news. I'd say buy a new one in a week. then again, I know nothing about this stuff. Ask the person in the shop.

Best Answer

I order them online so i can't ask anyone haha this corset took me a couple of months to get to this point.. i might be able to close it in a week or 2 if I'm lucky

Best Answer

Send a message to the seller asking the question. I'm sure they'll get back to you. Probably tell you to purchase immediately so they make the sale. :)

Best Answer

Corsets scare me.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Because they're weird.

Best Answer