YES

Best Answer

So do I... I prefer 'sex worker'. Until a better term comes along that is.

Best Answer

I have a far bigger issue with '*****' but 'hooker' isn't exactly complimentary. Sex worker is too vague, however. You can be a sex worker and not be a prostitute.

Best Answer

it may be vague yes.. but I think thats kind of charming that it's kind of 'catch all'. A sex worker could be someone who gives happy ending massages, or a camgirl/camboy, or the obvious. personally I think it's just a lot more respectful than the other options out there because many folks don't realize it IS work and it's something that a lot of people do by choice and I think those people deserve respect for a sometimes dangerous and often gross job.

Best Answer

Absolutely. Sex work that involves activity between consenting adults should be legal, protected, and respected.

Best Answer

It is a name of a Company "Hooker Headers" and the name of a famous Civil War General It is only derogatory used towards prositutes.

Best Answer

Not at all. It actually comes from a civil war era military officer who supplied prostitutes. His last name was Hooker.

Best Answer

Learned it from a game of Trivial Pursuit.

Best Answer

it's better than *****

Best Answer

You wouldn't use it in polite conversation. So I'd say yes. A more politically correct term would be 'sex worker' or 'prostitute'

Best Answer