Add your mom and dad to that conference call.

Best Answer

Could be he wants to solidify the relationship (code word for trap)

Best Answer

Is it weird that I like when he says this not bcuz I want to be pregnant(definitely not) but bcuz I feel like he actually cares deeply for me.

Best Answer

Wanting to control and caring deeply are not the same thing. Don't confuse the two.

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Its not up to him, Its up to me. It;s my body.... He;s not gonna be the one squeezing a watermelon out of my Lemon......

Best Answer

Tell him "oh, by the way, I want to use a ******* on you too"

Best Answer

Tell him you want to get married first.<br />
And if you don't want to get married, then tell him to take a hike.<br />
I find it odd that he says "I want to get you pregnant" as opposed to "I want us to raise a child together." It sounds as if getting you pregnant would give him some kind of thrill. If that is his motiviation, and he has no concern for you or for the future child, he is a jerk. Dump him.

Best Answer

There are guys out there that get turned on by pregnancy so I think you are right on the mark with that.

Best Answer

Yes, I know. This seems to be one of the many negative effects of the explosion of **** on the internet. Impregnation is actually considered a fetish these days, by some guys at least. I see too many examples online of guys trying to make their girlfriends "live up to" the standards of ***********, with no regard for her as a person whatsoever.

Best Answer

You have a few options for this:<br />
1- say it's too late and see his reaction.<br />
2- say no I want to get you pregnant and see his reaction.<br />
3- while you guys are doing it hold him really tight and look deep into his eyes and tell him you have aids. (This is called the gecko)<br />
4- if you don't want a kid tell him **** no.

Best Answer

Well...I guess you should ask yourself how do you feel about that? I'd probably freak out

Best Answer

Leave him, he's a pervert and you will end up with you own "19 kids and counting" show

Best Answer

He doesn't want you to get away. Unless he is stable, like 300% stable, don't have a baby with him. Most boys just leave either during the pregnancy or after the baby is born. I know too many people who can confirm this.

Best Answer

tell him to ask your Dad 1st

Best Answer

It is my opinion that you should switch to spermicidal lubricant and force him to use condoms you buy so you know he didn't 'compromise' them. Or you know...figure out why the hell he wants to get you pregnant.

Best Answer

It's a fetish some guys have....

Best Answer

um...Duh? That really doesn't help her.

Best Answer

You said "figure out why the hell he wants to get you pregnant." I answered. Chill with the attitude.

Best Answer

Did it ever occur to you that maybe he doesn't have a pregnancy fetish and just wants to bang her without a condom? because that happened to a friend of mine. then once she got pregnant he dumped her.

Best Answer

Then he would say, "can I bang you without a condom" not "Can I get you pregnant." there are many other forms of birth control other then condoms, if he just doesn't want to use a condom she could use the pill, diaphragms, nuva ring, spermicide.

Best Answer

I'm on birth control and I won't let him have sex with me without a condom on which really ****** him off

Best Answer

maybe tell him marriage first??

Best Answer

Lol , good luck with that

Best Answer

"Bebe, I want... you know I love you bebe, i want I want to impregnate you , cus i love u bebe"

Best Answer

What????????????????????

Best Answer