An A or 100% well done, the em<x>bedded undertones are reMArkable....

Best Answer

Wow, I'm impressed. It's really good. The only things I would critique would be not cutting off the question marks in the "titles" and maybe leave the title on screen a hair longer, I had to pause the video, and rewind a couple of times to read the text, but other than that the whole thing was great, amd if I were your teacher I would give you an "A". Great job!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I thought it was professionally done,,,the only thing was some of the subtitles were too quick,,,if that's what they're called,,,,couldn't read fast enough,,,,lol...but over all it was great,,,you're good,,,and you're 16-17,,,that's amazing,,,,

Best Answer

I'm actually 15 ^_^''

Best Answer

You should get an A+,,,and I'm sure no one in your class will have anything close to your Trailer,,,,but I do feel weird talking with a 15 yo...you're probably way more mature than your age,,,,just sayn...

Best Answer

Overall, it is very professional and impressive. The graphics were effective and mesmerizing. I'm an average reader and found that several of the text screens went by too fast. The rapid sequence of words at the end was distracting for me - it felt out of place with the general techniques and mood of the trailer; perhaps the change in font from the previous text screens - don't really know. The shift from graphic distortion to normal photography where she is reading a book threw me out. It didn't hook me, but I'm not your target market (don't like vampires or horror.) <br />
Over all, I would have expected to see a trailer this good in the theater. It was far more professional than I would have expected for a school project. A+ if i was grading it.

Best Answer

I really liked it and think that you did a great job on it. I especially like how the scenes corresponded with the text bits...very nice video effects and editing, so the technical piece is excellent as well. I've had some (not a lot) computer science so I'm not a professor or anything, but I would give you a good grade on this. It's very well done and you obviously put a lot of effort into it.

Best Answer