personally i dont like it, but i see others benefit from it. i dont think anyone should be able to tell another adult what they can put in thier own body.

Best Answer

Criminals grow it.... thats the only problem legalize it and there will be no problems.

Best Answer

Haha true ganja smokers just eyes low and relax

Best Answer

Thanks 4 responses guys x

Best Answer

it is good

Best Answer

Haha cannabis police really ? I don't think so if it was to me we would live in a world full of cannbis as they do in Amsterdam

Best Answer

Natural remedy from earth but wanted to see why many people have a problem with it ?

Best Answer

Not good for me, but really good for some people. Should be legal. People with bipolar disorder of schizophrenia should definitely not partake.

Best Answer

we need more

Best Answer

I agree :d

Best Answer

I think a lot of people make it out to be worse than it really is.It has been shown in the medical field to have good medicinal purposes...to really benefit people who medically need it for pain,glaucoma,anorexia,etc...

Best Answer

There's a lot of good things that can be done with it.

Best Answer

Are you the cannabis police? can arrest users and have them shot?<br />
I'm scared now, Micky

Best Answer