Same as on men that are "easy". No difference.

Best Answer

They're like Mcdonald's, not very good for you, cheap, not very satisfying, but always around when you need a quick burger.<br />
Some girls just like to have sex, I should know, I've met a lot of them.

Best Answer

$ex is fun for Women, so if you are single why wouldn't you have fun. <br />
And there is nothing wrong with it as long as you are responsible with safety<br />
All these terms like $luts are so outdated and misogynistic

Best Answer

but only if they know the dude.not just put out at first sight.

Best Answer

Bravo! :)

Best Answer

Some of my favorite people on the planet. Bless their s.lutty little hearts.

Best Answer

it's very sad as they think it's love if they put out,all they get is a label of **** and pregnacy.

Best Answer

That is an unfair way to think of things. In my opinion. There is no such thing as an "easy girl". That is just not the way things are in real life. There needs to be a stop to people minding other peoples business.

Best Answer

Love and casual sex are not the same.

Best Answer

How can a guy trust a girl that is easy

Best Answer

how can a girl trust a guy who is easy? same thing. guys are gonna do what guys do, try to get some. it's up to the girl. it's in her court.

Best Answer

There must be friend ship and trust for a relationship to work

Best Answer

Fun for a few dates, but not long term material.

Best Answer

I am completely in favor of expanding their numbers

Best Answer

I beg to ask why wasn't this question "Opinions on boys that are easy?" <br />
I raised daughters and sons, everyone has to come into their own in their own way, saying anyone is easy is a snarky thing to say. Sexuality is a natural blessing and should be seen as something wonderful. Moralizing makes no sense, you try to teach males and females self worth and self respect and then you hope it took. My kids did well.

Best Answer

They want power, they assert that power over men and feel validation and comfort from it. Then there are some who do it out of desperation or addiction. <br />
Then there are others who do it for sport, with no value towards the act or the person. <br />
I guess it depends on each situation

Best Answer

Before we judge these ‘easy’ girls, we must ask the questions what made them ‘easy ‘in the first place and why have they made themselves ‘readily available’? I’ve read somewhere some girls (and young women) purposely make themselves easy for a ‘competitive advantage’. However the question still remains what has occurred in these their lives to bring forth the self loathing, low self esteem, lack of self-love, their great desire (or desperation) for attention, and created the misplaced definition of “love” (or being liked) by others? Society places a great amount of pressure on girls (and sometimes on guys) to living up to what is ‘perfect’ or ‘pretty’ in order to be liked. As a society we are failing our young girls (and guys) with not breaking this ‘easiness’ cycle, unfortunately, many others prefer to use this ‘weakness’ to their selfish advantage where these folks are exposed to more harm than good.

Best Answer

I don't understand what they get out of it. I think that most of them end up regretting it sooner or later, but I suppose not all of them do.

Best Answer

they regret later.

Best Answer

I must be looking in the wrong place

Best Answer

Apparently we need to go to Manchester.

Best Answer

skeezer

Best Answer

What if we change the word from "easy" to "enjoys sex." As long as you are able to make good choices, be safe, why does sex have to be such a dirty thing. Lot's of people are safe and play around. Kudos to them if that is their thing. <br />
Until you know someone, other than calling them easy, you should hold judgement because we are all not without fault.

Best Answer

depends how easy they are. SOme of them are just ok with their sexuality, some are experimenting, some are genuinely....well sl*ts. Some act easy but are not....but who cares what someone does with their genitals really.

Best Answer

Fun when you find them but usually dragging a ton of baggage along...

Best Answer

I think its a bit sexist, I'm what you might call an 'easy guy' and yet I get congratulated whilst easy girls get ridiculed :/

Best Answer

Good question, isn't it ?

Best Answer

yeh it really is, it may also depend on the age of the person

Best Answer

could be 3 things. 1) they have self esteem issues/ love issues and want to feel accepted. 2) they are comfortable with themselves and confident enough not to care what other people say about them doing what they want 3) they are emotionally unavailable and looking to fill a physical need without dealing with the idiosyncracies of a relationship.

Best Answer

Their daughters end up on "16 and Pregnant".

Best Answer