Zivana Zivana 18-21, F 22 Answers Jun 15, 2012

I have a pixie cut .. have had one for years and years. I've not had any complaints.

Best Answer

you look amazing with it! and i agree. im in the shop every 7 weeks. its high maintenence coz we need gel, and the personality that carries it off! but its worth the effort not to be like all the other chicks. :)

Best Answer

very true! well said hon.

Best Answer

i think pixies are cute. i have one. :)

i look like everyone else when i have long hair.

this is much more suiting my personality and i rock it like no otha.

Best Answer

It really depends on the girl.. but I like pixie haircuts a lot.

Best Answer

it works for several... not all

Best Answer

Depends on there face.

Best Answer

i have round face and i know it's not the most flattering shape to have the pixie..

Best Answer

Way way way! More attractive than long hair I love the downy softness every little movement the hair makes when the girl turns her head. To touch that hair to gently blow in it and watch the soft strands fly around ! Hell, to be 1/2 inch high and just dive in there naked and wallow in it all damn day for that matter lol

Best Answer

yes I get more attention with shorter hair. I used to have it shoulder-long, and blond, now it's dark and like a short bob. I get asked out more, more attention... while when I was a long-haired blond, there was a different weird attention when guys just wanted to get into bed with me.

Pixie is cute - guys probably remember that I also have a soul :)

Best Answer

i just got a pixie cut (i'm 19) and i have had longer hair for the majority of my life. I found that the couple times i went shorter, i looked far younger than i am. (I am also only 4' 10") However, i wanted a dramatic change. I do not like looking like everyone else and I tend to have an edgier style. I wanted to stand out, not for compliments, but as an individual. It worked. I love it and i have gotten so many compliments from both men and women. Also, I look my age and some even guess older, which is far better than them thinking I'm 12. The guys who were afraid of what it would look like admitted to me that they think my short hair is actually very sexy.

Best Answer

I enjoy long hair, just a personal preference though

Best Answer

Everything else being equal, I'd be more interested in a woman with a pixie cut than a woman with longer hair. It depends on the girl of course, but for the most part I prefer shorter hair.

Best Answer

Most of the time, though not all, a woman's haircut is indicative of what sort of person she is. Women who have shorter hair tend to be less athletic, less involved in sports, and less interested in education, less interested in forward thinking politics, less curious, and less interested in learning new things.

Bottom line: Long hair requires work to maintain it, short hair is often a sign of laziness. That's not universally true and not everything applies at the same time, but more often than not, it is.

Best Answer

not true ... bet I go to the hairdresser more often than most women with long hair!!

Best Answer

yes you'd need to to keep it in shape...
He's right in some points..short hair would be easier to get dried etc..mines a bit of a nightmare to get dry..cos its long & thick. But I'm not a short hair girl..so I will put up with it..lol

Best Answer

i have pixie cut because i am low maintenance.. but if you think it's because of laziness maybe you're right. But it doesn't mean less athletic, or less interested in education etc. I prefer have 'more' time to be successful in my life than to blow/straighten/curl my hair every single day.

Best Answer

No it sometimes shows a girl who has had the same hair for most of her life and became frustrated because she has "issues"with things and becomes violent

Best Answer

A pretty woman can make any haircut rock, pixie or otherwise

Best Answer

while a pixie cut can look cute, long hair is very sensual, more womanly. The pixie cut looks quite child-like.

Best Answer

I agree, since i have my haircut people are saying i looked ten years younger :) i have a mature look so it doesn't matter.

Best Answer

it really shouldn't matter if you have long or short hair. in your case a pixie style. what the most important thing is, you're comfortable with how you look. also, personality and how you treat others is more important than how you style your hair. if you're fun to be around, have a really good attitude towards life, like to laugh and have a great personality, are kind and considerate, that's what makes you stand out ! I think you're cute with the pixie. :)

Best Answer

I've found both styles very attractive! Dependent on the lady.

Best Answer

I do not like long hair at all ....u have to be take care of it each day , and it gets on my nervous...all in all long hair looks good on girls

Best Answer

Short hair is extremely sexy on women. Buzzed sides and buzzed nape on a gal looks hot hot hot!

Best Answer

largest-erection

Best Answer

It is a myth that all guys prefer girls with long hair. That is NOT true! I am a straight guy who is very interested in girls and I VERY MUCH prefer girls with short hair!

Best Answer

I just got my long awaited pixie today. I feel more free and sexy than I have in literally months! My hair was weighing me down. While it felt good to have my long dark locks admired, I really don't want to be attractive just because of my hair. And I certainly didn't want to keep a look I didn't love just because some other people liked it.

Interestingly enough, my man LOVES my pixie! I was shocked, he literally swallowed me up when I came home from the salon.....and then again tonight. I don't know if it was the dark lip stick and heels that I was instantly drawn to with short hair (or the innocent kinda sweet, kinda tough, look it gives me), but he was allllllllll about it. And he's not the only one. The reactions from all my friends have been really positive.

More than anything though, I love looking in the mirror and seeing myself. I'm proud that I had the courage to cut my hair and go for something I really wanted ( even though I was worried other people would be negative about it). I really don't know how to describe it, and it sounds so trite to talk about hair cuts in terms of "life changing", but this really was. It's changed my life. I feel more like myself than I ever have. I really can't see ever going back to the long look!

Best Answer