I know, I know...this question may have been posed here over a hundred times....but as I get closer to thinking of my own mortality, I really wonder. I've been watching too much world news, perhaps. One case in point. Locally. One man being charged in over 100 counts of rape of children under the age of 4 years old...and then the news about North Korea. And then the shooting at a mall in the US.....Killing two and turning the gun on himself...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 27 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in EP

Chuck Norris wanted leather boots.

Best Answer

Best Answer

They started smoking and drinking and hanging out with the wrong bunch. I saw it coming!

Best Answer

Happens to humans way too much....

Best Answer

Zombies got 'em

Best Answer

They got too greedy and big headed. lol

Best Answer

aliens

Best Answer

Aliens took them.

Best Answer

They died!

Best Answer

they found it hard to find work during the industrial revolution

Best Answer

Meteorite storm.

Best Answer

you believe that, hahah god help you

Best Answer

So what if I do, can you prove it didn't?

Best Answer

they died coz of the weather and climate

Best Answer

That is one consideration....

Best Answer

the righteous ones were raptured and the rest died

Best Answer

Probably an asteroid hit earth and then evolution went in new directions. Our solar system is a lot more stable now and we are probably safe from that one though a super eruption could still happen.

Best Answer

Do you not think that will happen again? Let's hope not for our children and grandchildren. (And I have no children, but still concerned about other's children...)

Best Answer

The eruption will happen. Jupiter is going to collect most of the other stuff. Asteroid activity is winding down in the solar system. If you want to fear something, the sun will start burning helium in about 4 billion years. That will end human life on Earth promptly.

Best Answer

Scary thought, huh, hun?

Best Answer

Not really. The scary thought is how we are busy trying to trick each other out of sex and money instead of cooperating on how to change locations in the universe. Our greed is far more dangerous than any solar event. We point nukes at each other. We are idiots.

Best Answer

My opinion is, who gives a fcuk they were boring in school and they are boring now

Best Answer

I am leaning on the side of total disagreement with you. They were absolutely fascinating....(with all due respect to your opinion....)

Best Answer

Yours to lol

Best Answer

Thank you sweetie pie...

Best Answer

Each and every one became communist /socialist causing the cessation of all productive work.

Best Answer

just ask their bones,may be they have the answer

Best Answer

ran out of food and all the water dried up

Best Answer

Anything we say is just theory, but I like the canopy theory. It says in the Bible that there was water above and water below and an expanse between called the sky. Now, there's 26 different global deluge myths in different ancient cultures. If we originally had a canopy then it would have doubled the amount of oxygen in our air. If that fell during the "great flood" then it would have drastically changed our climate. Keep in mind, the brachiosaurus was massive, but had lungs and nostrils about the size of a horse's.

Best Answer

They invented condoms.

Best Answer

Meteor strike off the coast off the coast of mexico and the volcanic erruptions off the russian steps, changed the climate and they died off.

Best Answer