s0undgarden s0undgarden 16-17, M 4 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in Politics

More ridiculous nonsense no doubt.

Best Answer

Since they are about 20-30 years old, im going to assume something about them becoming actual hippies/revolutionaries that dont really do anything, just talk and yell. Then the biggest wave of "mid life crisis" the U.S.A. has ever seen will rise and you will see people dissolve the age barriers and do things that only kids would do, basically revert back to their childhood.

Best Answer

To each their own you know? If you don't like hipsters or emos why talk about them....giving them more fame lol like "oh yeah they hate me cus I'm different." Lol

Best Answer

I'm assuming you're one of the two....

Best Answer

And you're assuming wrong. If you don't know a person then you shouldn't make assumptions base on a comment or how a person looks.

Best Answer

Okay then, so you're not. Why defend them?

Best Answer

I wasn't defending anyone. I was just saying why talk about them? You're making them a topic of discussion. Like giving them more importance.

Best Answer

They , Like this entire website and question board, are of no importance. My topic of Questioning is of no importance. This Q is insignificant in relativity. It doesn't matter "why".

Best Answer