everton13 everton13 46-50, F 7 Answers Aug 1, 2009

Wilde was a wit and gay. Pay it no serious mind. Love IS happiness, when it's right.

Best Answer

Hi everton13

Oscar Wilde was a clever man. Of course it is true! He suggests by extension that happiness is impossible between a man and woman in love - which I do not agree with at all. The greatest happiness is found there but there is a potential for great unhappiness too.

:)

Best Answer

how weird, it doesn't make any sense to me. No, I don't.

Best Answer

He's just a hater--probably couldn't get the gals to fall in love with him: )

Best Answer

That was his outlook

What's to agree with?

or not?

Best Answer

Soon as love rears its not immediately so ugly head...thats when mans weakness becomes more readily apparent,and its usually a matter of time....Best to never say "i love you" outside of pets,plants,and to self..Contrary to what girls might say...subconsciously any perceived vulnerability in a man,.is cause enough to reject them as needy/dependant types,all too easily mesmerised and hard to be rid of.

Best Answer

Interesting enough I believe that is a true statement. I'm NOT saying that a man cant be happy with a woman he loves.

I find that men dont like complications...a man not loving a woman ...he can be TOTALLY happy with her cause there are no pressures , no complications of wiill this make her happy?? Is she mad at me? Do I still love her? etc I could go on but i think you get the picture.

Best Answer