As i am an American i feel that i can not pick the Best Answer because of bias on my part.So i'll let EP pick by popular vote.
StuPedaso StuPedaso 61-65, M 14 Answers Dec 30, 2010

I have a love hate relationship with America. It does seem to be the case that basically America is like fast food: quick, easy, dumbed down, cheap, mass market and unhealthy. Something like half the American population thinks the sun goes around the earth, half think that evolution is "only a theory".<br />
Americans will pay for a military to kill other people's people but they won't pay for a healthcare system to help their fellow Americans. <br />
Then there's the America that has all the scientists and smart cultured people that comes out with radical and interesting ideas.

Best Answer

Well we hate USA !! Us Canadians ,are so sick of the USA , they are just a bunch of *** holes, they invade other Countries ,for NO reason , they are Greedy, They are Rude, They are liars, They are WAR Criminals and should be prosecuted !! As far as I'm concerned they can GO TO HELL !!

Best Answer

You must be about 14 years old with that tiny little uninformed mind of yours. I think it's funny when people blast others for being ignorant when they are so obviously ignorant themselves. Oh and one more thing...would you please take back your Celine Dions and Avril Levines.

Best Answer

really this is news to me.i bust my *** every day for 500$ a week,not hole of money for a family of 3.i have never been outside of America,so i am not sure how i have invaded anything.never been to war either.i think your comment is the most idiotic post i have ever in my life so plz go to hell.you not your country,for i would not chop down a apple tree for 1 bad apple biotch

Best Answer

amen

Best Answer

hahaha and "mercan tourists in canada think they ownn everything and lots don't know they are even in another country. Stayy ouuut we don't need your help

Best Answer

I am Canadian Too and the USA dosn't even have a real name. We are all Americas Canada, mexico and The US are all part of the americas.... LOL and Half of the us cant even find there own Country on a map. the United States of America is the laughing stock of the would and what makes it funnier they think they are so great. <br />
lol so funny

Best Answer

World*

Best Answer

Everywhere has it's share of arseholes.<br />
People are generally welcoming. Nations are not. <br />
The power is with the government and the offices of state not the people. Whatever they are told to believe.<br />
The geographical country is beautiful.

Best Answer

yes u are right. the land itself is beautiful. to bad there is so much garbage on the side of your roadsto clutter it up. One trip we were driving across the border and as soon as we got into the states garbage everywhere along the sides of the roads in the streets If you actually care about your country keep it clean.

Best Answer

I'm kind of sad to be from the U.S. because I have deal with a bunch of ignorant people every day.<br />
I hate the people from the U.S. who are all like "It's America! Yeah!" Some times they use the "It's a free country!"excuse. I am partly ashamed to live in the U.S. Oh well. Just another thing i'm going to live with.

Best Answer

come on americans are warmongering scum period.

Best Answer

Sadly they are the laughing stock on the world stage, what was once a great nation for the people is now a sick and twisted joke.<br />
George Carlin said it best <br />
"The owners of this country know the truth: It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."

Best Answer

George Carlin......The thinking mans comedian.One of my favorites.

Best Answer

The US may have reached it's zenith this decade and are presently entering a state of decline that will not end in anarchy but quiet contentment. I acknowledge the same observation was made in the mid 70's after the end of the Vietnamese war and the columnist making the statement has looked like an idiot ever since the late 1980's when it became clear- and shorty thereafter, even clearer, that US influence and interests were still rocketing up. <br />
The US dollar was weak in the 70's and they were coming out of a long unpopular war. The same situation presently exists.<br />
Militarily, the US cannot be touched and no country will come close for the next 15 years. The US has more than half the worlds aircraft carriers-10 to be exact and it takes years to build an aircraft carrier.<br />
Can military supremacy translate into economic supremacy? If it doesn't, there will be great political unrest within the US until it does.<br />
The invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq might be an ex<x>pression and a response to that pressure-because frankly, I can't think of other rational explanations for the invasions. Certainly not the ones provided by the US President.

Best Answer

I would say that they think we are the most rude, stuck up, shallow, superficial mutherfuckers that some americans truly are. You see it every single day on the sidewalks, in the supermarkets, convenience stores, restaurants and especially inside the money grubbing banks. Walking around with their noses stuck straight up in the air. Just daring someone to look at them or share a single gesture of goodwill such as a "hello" or even a ******* smile. These are the very people that will split hell wide open upon their departure from earth and hopefully i won't be there to welcome them in but if i am, you can place a wager that i will just as rude, mean and ruthless to them there as they are to people here on earth.

Best Answer

Yes, we are all that but take a chill pill, man.

Best Answer

well its like this suppose you had a nabor that was always sticking their nose in other peoples busness would yo like this person

Best Answer

That we are a highly indulgent, self serving bunch of wusses that they can use to their advantage.

Best Answer

I appreciate your answer,but i was wondering what the rest of the world thought of us.Thank you anyway.

Best Answer

No one cares!!!!!!

Best Answer

my mother traveled to egypt to teach english to college students and i wanted to attend school there and alot of kids thought i was rich and had alot of money(we did thats why we traveled alot from her job) and a few said i was ungrateful and a slob beacause we apparently blindly spend money. and i said "well we spend it beacause we have it unlike you" and i felt bad for saying that but in actuality the people who dont have alot of money are the ones who usually loath those who do.

Best Answer

it depends really,i am pretty poor at 500$ a week if i am lucky,i have to support a 2 year old and a girlfriend.i work in rich ppl homes doing window replacement and most of the time i do not understand why or how these ppl have so much money.i dont hate any1 for it.i guess i am kind of jealous,but not for petty childish reasons.i wish ppl that are able to buy 100k car and then drop 100k on home improvement would instead find a way to bond with and help lower class communities that have great and smart ppl in them,like ur mother did for instance.

Best Answer