You don't....<br />
Often enough, a committed relationship means less time with your friends.

Best Answer

I have the same problem ever since my friend found her man I am forgotten I just keep hoping she sees one of these days what a lieing little ********* well you get my meaning he is.

Best Answer

She'll be back...trust me. If you interfere there will be resentment. Invite her out with you, or to hang out, always keep your doors open, but don't push.

Best Answer

save your friend if your good person or why will he do it if your good person .

Best Answer

Again, you don't. Give her time, she probably feels all loved up at the moment. Not a wise thing to do, drop everyone else for one person, but unless he is extra controlling and isolating her from her family as well, just let her enjoy the honeymoon phase. Be good friends and wait for her, it should calm down.

Best Answer

By letting her run the course of the relationship and stop taking it personally. People are more invested in romantic relationships than they are with friendships, as they fill a need that a friend never can.

Best Answer