l3lackmamba l3lackmamba 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Mark Twain Quoted it best : When you go fishing in the sea of love bait with your heart , Not your brain .

Best Answer

It has been said that a man chases a woman ......Until she catches him . ;-)

Best Answer

Sometimes but not all the time. The heart sometimes wants what is NOT good.

Best Answer

Not sure if this is a question,or a statement,and if it is a statement,I'm not sure it's a matter of fact.I do agree,that the heart leans toward the truth,but I think sometimes our brain's only job is to interupt the heart from fogging our good sense,and prevent us from doing something foolish.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Really??!! And I just thought the heart pumps blood throughout the rest of the body.<br />
Since the heart resides on the left side of the body, does this mean that the left side is the truth?

Best Answer

I'm quite sure the heart is a pump. A sophisticated, fascniating complex, extremely expensive pump which has been burdened with responsibilities it was never made for. Look to the brain for answers, look to the heart for a "bloody" good lesson in how the human body works.

Best Answer

it lies as well, the heart gets confused and trapped by the emotions.. search for the middle way..

Best Answer

Listen to your brain and your heart but go with your gut.

Best Answer

Neither are utterly reliable. (sigh)<br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

Wait. Reverse that. Ok.

Best Answer