I think one way to do it is to sterilize all people convicted of child abuse. This is something that has bothered me for a long time. China does have the 1 child Policy and I think that it will help when the death rate catches up. Though the wealthy just pay the fine.
curiousblogger curiousblogger 31-35, F 16 Answers Jun 4, 2012

Reducing the birth rate.

Best Answer

Ok but how?

Best Answer

Don't worry about population control. Seriously, don't worry about it. The human race is in real trouble right now. We really need all the people we can get.<br />
The mainstream media is being very quiet about Fukashima at the moment, but that doesn't mean that the Fukashima disaster is over. You can find information about it in alternative news sources. It is still going and it is still a major, major problem.<br />
I wouldn't worry about sterilizing people, the radiation released from Fukashima, the GMO foods that we eat and the mercury-laced flu immunizations that we get every year will do the job. <br />
We really don't need to worry about population control. The Global Elite are already taking care of that. As a matter of fact, they are killing off innocent children as we speak.

Best Answer

Ok but could there be a better way to deal with the population problem?

Best Answer

The earth is in far better shape than it was 40 years ago. It's the ingenuity of humans that has reversed the centuries of neglect that despoiled the earth to it's nadir around the time of the 1950's and 1960's. I was there, I know. I saw major rivers flowing with junk and oil and sewage. I saw brown hazes over even small cities and cars pumping out blue exhausted laden with lead. It's better now than it has been in a long time and it's people who made it so. <br />
Few will agree with me but human brain tissue is the most valuable commodity on earth. We need more of it, much more.

Best Answer

As always the media has everyone so "punked" that we can't even ask the right questions anymore...<br />
Fact is that there are not too many people on the planet...<br />
There is simply too many poor, disenfranchised, exploited people who if not for rampant greed could be easily sustained with-in the human race's current total resource expenditure...<br />
The problem is not too many people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />
The problem is that the people in control would rather kill half the world than halve their bank balance....

Best Answer

Rather than reducing the worlds population, I always thought it more a question of using the Earths resources more wisely ..dare i say less wastefully?..

Best Answer

education about birth control is about the only way without violating any human rights.<br />
Plus when all of us baby boomers crock the population will properly drop anyway so just hang in there for a few more years

Best Answer

No it isn't. The planet will be here long after people are dead and gone.

Best Answer

When I say the Planet I am including everything on it

Best Answer

Nothing is forever, species come and go. there are no guaranties.

Best Answer

I def agree with you! but we can always do what China does and limit each couple to 2 kids lol

Best Answer

Everybody play addicting video games all the time, then nobody wants to have sex.

Best Answer

They used to say that when I was a kid many years ago, but here we are. I think 500 million for the entire planet would be really nice, but it's not going to happen without large-scale horribleness. Excepting that, the best you can hope for is birth rates lower than replenishment rates. This will never happen in Third World countries because they are truly ignorant about anything beyond next week and believe the way things have always been done is the way they should always be done. So, lower birth rates in smart countries and cataclysmic die-offs in the rest.

Best Answer

Let the Obama healthcare plan turn America into a socialized medicine nation and you'll see the population tumble... we are just living too long, and socialized medicine is famous for ending that trend

Best Answer

Why would improving health care make the population tumble?

Best Answer

socialized medicine tells people that they are "too old for treatment" too sick to be saved" not worth the effort" "provide too little to a society to be cared for"

Best Answer

Where I live socialized medicine treats people that can't afford it. We don't turn anyone down because they are too old - ever

Best Answer
Best Answer

do what china did and have the one child policy!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Yeah that would help.

Best Answer