It says that we are curious. In spite of severe penalties there is no denying that marijuana is a very popular drug today and has been for a long time. I don't know if prohibition will work out in the end but I do think the best way to formulate a public policy about it is to allow informed debate. It is impossible to enforce an unpopular law and preventing the free exchange of information for legal purposes seldom produces a worthwhile outcome.

Best Answer

That there are a lot of people on here who care about marijuana.<br />
This goes back to a Q I asked a couple of days ago about why marijuana has become a sort of "movement" and is a strong issue for so many people. I came away from that Q without getting a really good answer that explained it.

Best Answer

I admit, I am selfish. It allows me to eat without hating myself, an excuse to eat... Smoking helps me find sleep and shut out things that normally keep me awake. When I crampy and miserable it gives me a good laugh and eases my awareness of the pain. I know of people in REAL pain that could and should use it to help tolerate the pain but mainly i want legalised for my own interests.

Best Answer

Perhaps, more and more, people feel the need to be comfortably numb.

Best Answer