Changing the beds. Out of everything that is the one that hurts the most :(

Best Answer

putting the clothes away.....i don't mind the washing and the folding but I just can't get organized with my dressers and closet....and i get so frustrated that I can't keep everything in order...and finding things is so hard when you can't organize

Best Answer

walking the cat. No, thats not a typo. Our cat doesnt like the litterbox (even though we still keep it in the house) and he meows to go for a walk like 5 hours out of the day. Also he'll just stand out in the middle of the road and just lie down while he is on his leash. Cats are really stubborn and will not take the hint that tugging on the leash means dont go that way. Moreso than this i hate changing litter boxes. I wouldve put weed picking but that doesnt really convert to inside the house (over here we have to worry about fireants crawling all over the weeds).

Best Answer

Dishes. I don't mind do anything else but dishes.

Best Answer

Cleaning the Bathroom. Must it has to be done.

Best Answer

I hate cleaning the TOILET. YUck!

Best Answer

cleaning the floor. I don't do mopping. nope.

Best Answer

bathroom cleaning....

Best Answer

cleaning the toilet

Best Answer

wash dishes and clean the floor and fold clothes and clean up the dinner table and prepare food (before cooking).

Best Answer

Vacuuming.

Best Answer