I dated him way back in 9th grade, but it was kept a secret because I was afraid of whatever people would think ( yeah I know, I shouldn't, but it's hard not to since it's High School ). He transferred out of our school, and came back this year ( junior year ). I see him everywhere, inside I do want to be back with him, and I was in denial that I am not Bi, but I am.. But right now, I'm dating this girl since summer, I like her, not love... Then I man up and confessed to him that I still miss him and like him.. During last weekend, he was over at my place watching horror movies, and somehow, we end up making out, but then he stopped because cus he thought I broke up with her but I didn't.. If I want to be with him(which I do) I have to make it public, not a secret like in 9th.. High School, a lot of people hates my guts, mostly because of what my brother did to them, so going out with him it's adding more fuel to their fire, what should I do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!???!!?!?
LawI LawI 16-17, M 1 Answer Sep 10, 2012 in LGBT

dude why give a fawk what other people think its not worth it. highschool is full of a bunch of ******* that ur never gonna see again after you graduate. half them are too insecure bout themselves to figure out what other people say bout you doesnt matter. be with him but you gotta tell bree its only fair. anyone who judge you for your bro is stupid and not worth ur time anyway. ur different people and just cus ur related doesnt mean ur anythinggggg alike trust me i know. why it matter if ur bi thats not bad. not saying people wont judge like you said its high school they will but you shouldnt give a ****. haters gonna hate but who the hell cares. but im just one of those high school ******* so dont listen to me do whats gonna make you happy :P

Best Answer

Didnt expect an answer like this from you XD thank :]

Best Answer

oooh i see u thought i was one of those stuck up ******* that think they r better than everybody, constantly care what people are saying bout them, and treat people like shiet cus they think they're popular. ive done that and its really not worth it. way more fun to not give a fawk

Best Answer