I dreamed that I was in a car wreck in LA, and that my car had been totallly squashed with my purse and cell phone iin it. I didn't have any money/credit cards, and I couldn't remember a single number of anyone that I knew! YIKES!!!
fishsweeper fishsweeper 51-55, F 10 Answers May 17, 2012

I can remember my 2 phone numbers, my mums (only 1 digit difference from mine) , my sisters (again only one digit but the other way) and my home phone :)

Best Answer

Yes but, they were numbers I had memorized before cellphones

Best Answer

parents, grandparents, and work, but that's it

Best Answer

Usually only remember numbers to people I talk to the most . . . not because I manually dial them, but because I don't want to be stuck without their number

Best Answer

Yes, very many. I still manually dial a lot because of work and it is sometimes easier just to dial rather open up contacts, scroll through the list, choose home or work of cell bpah blah blah

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

yep...I have a freakish ability for remembering numbers....I even remember the #'s of my friends and family from 25 years ago....and my driver's license, bank accounts, and my husband's numbers too...social insurance numbers...it's freaky...

Best Answer

WOW!

Best Answer

Yes, my cell phone I only have in case my piece of crap car breaks down and I need a tow. I routinely dial the numbers of the people I call.

Best Answer

You must either have very few friends or a very good memory!

Best Answer