NurseC NurseC 18-21, F 16 Answers Jan 12, 2013 in Hobbies

Huh?

Best Answer

if it's real, it's real. you use whatever you've got to do as much damage as fast as you can. there's no heroes or cowards, just the quick and the dead.

Best Answer

Just WHAT is an "outside" gun?

Best Answer

Dear, oh dear.

Best Answer

Oh my god lol

Best Answer

I've had guns, one a shot gun for hunting, the other a rather nice hand gun for protection, coward? silly girl, if you need protection next time grab a condum

Best Answer

Disagree, big time. More guns are used for defense than for crime, you just don't hear about it. It doesn't fit the media's agenda.

Best Answer

Not necessarily but I'd rather fisticuffs, no weapons.

Best Answer

I had it happen once that someone drew a gun on me. You know what happened? I took it from him and shot him in the ***! 100% true story. Every man is brave from a safe distance.

Best Answer

guns are for cowards. no skill to kill someone with one. no honor in pulling a gun on someone. i hate guns. but because they exist they are a necessary evil. i dont want some coward with a gun coming in my house to rob me because he knows i dont have one, so i have one, and anyone with one will be dealt with accordingly. this belief is why im a fan of the feudal japan era, the honor of samurai. although not all of it is honorable. but what is in this world

Best Answer

That is sort of my point. No skill and no bravery needed.

Best Answer

i figured, i just had to rant. my best friend loves guns. natural reaction when i hear that word >:-D apologies for ranting on your question though lol

Best Answer

At least you weren't an idiot over a missing comma. ;)

Best Answer

Thank the Lord for common sense of what people mean :-D

Best Answer

Can't really call them a coward. More like uncivilized.

Best Answer

what the hell is an outside warfare gun never heard of em

Best Answer

Unless you are in the armed services, using a gun is cowardly.

Best Answer

If someone comes at me with a gun, I don't think getting out my own gun would be cowardly. I think it would be the best option, actually....

You know, instead of standing there and letting myself get killed.

Best Answer

Where did the other person get the gun?

Best Answer

I don't know, but I don't think I'd go up and ask.

Best Answer

Failure of law enforcement.

Best Answer

Law enforcement fails all the time. Banning guns isn't going to help. Notice how many people still get weed? That's illegal too.

Best Answer

Nope. We've got a small collection. They're fun to take camping!

Best Answer

Yeah inside warfare guns are for the brave

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Disagree

Best Answer