enboost enboost 36-40 5 Answers Jul 2, 2012

I suppose I would if I could. But I don't have an ordinary babysitter for my son, and getting together with people is difficult. I find too, that most women have their own circles already and are involved with relatives and friends they've had for years. I'm a bit of a newcomer, and it seems that people just don't want to get involved with someone new.....maybe I'm imagining it, but I think it has a lot to do with my single status and the fact that my son can be difficult to understand.

Best Answer

Acquaintances: Yes.<br />
Friends: No.<br />
Would I make new friends? Probably, if it is meant to be. There has to be a sort of connection.

Best Answer

I only got friends on the net...the ones round here say they will stop over and hardly ever do...I am limited physically most days so I don't jump when they say jump so most so called friends dumped me years ago...wah!

Best Answer