DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 10 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Hobbies

I get the same thing.<br />
Oddly I have the sharpest hearing of anyone in my family.

Best Answer

You wear headphones to loud or mobile oh one is damaging your ear and you don't realise <br />
You've damaged your earing

Best Answer

Have it checked out by your GP. I get it all the time in one ear, it varies in intensity and is much worse when i have a cold.

Best Answer

It can be caused by physical damage to the ear. Loud music and noise in general is the most common way but my doctor believes mine was caused by a head injury I sustained when I was in my mid teens.

Best Answer

Have you been around really loud things,concerts or whatever?Tinnitus is most often caused by nerve damage to muscles in the ears caused by excessive noise.Rock musicians often get it.

Best Answer

Well no not at all, i can hear everything as normally, and suddenly i can hear nothing but this tone in my ears, it doesent scare me or anything cause im so used to it happen randomly, and its not loud at all, its just 1 tone for maybe 10-15 seconds

Best Answer

Sometimes its from wax build up right on the eardrum

Best Answer

I get tinnitus just from reading your question.

Best Answer

Lol :P

Best Answer

It could indicate an ear problem or be a side effect of a medication. See your MD

Best Answer