My heart muscle is so strong in fact that it can blast itself up to 250 BPM just from me sitting. It's really quite a feat, I think it's part of homeostasis for burning fat, like an automatic weight-loss program my body just happens to do in the form of hitting me in the chest 250 times for 5 minutes.
AlexanderVonVickerson AlexanderVonVickerson 22-25, M 8 Answers Apr 16 in Health

I don't think that's what you think it is. go see a doc, dude. you might have tachycardia.

Best Answer

Wow that's, more than normal, you feel super active ? :D

Best Answer

u must burn calories very fast. Lucky u, eat lots of carbs for me please!

Best Answer

Eat more food lol.

Best Answer

Uh, that is not a sign of a strong heart. That is a sign of heart disease. The heart of a well-trained athlete beats slower. There are lots of people on medication for rapid heart beats. If the medication faisl, they can do an ablation. When you start getting above about 170, there is a serious problem.

Best Answer

Nope good old powerful heart muscles, like an overly talented Bull

Best Answer

You would be wrong, very wrong. A heart rate above around 170 is a serious issue. People that suffer from the rapid heart rate from doing nothing should seek medical attention immediately.

Best Answer

I hope this is supposed to be a joke, otherwise I would be seriously concerned with my health if I were you

Best Answer

I know I'm too good for my own good..

Best Answer

Haha. Soooo. As far as heartrate, you're going for a high score?

Best Answer

Yessir!

Best Answer