they are crazy attention seeking wh ores. Ignore them to the nth degree!<br />
They have nothing that any person should want, they cant even pump gas or think for themselves!

Best Answer

Yeah I'm with you 100% Anyone else notice there are only three or four replies to this Q? I may not be the world's greatest question writer but? I thought this Q would rock, maybe even get people thinking, now I feel like I farted in here! Thanks for the reply.

Best Answer

They idolize these fascists, they are people like you and me, they just have more money, and they are partially crazy thinking they can do whatever they want regardless of social rules and laws.
Money does NOT rule the earth!

Best Answer

You and I need to be friends in here.

Best Answer

Hey guy. . . seems all responses are from us. . . guys. Men. What's up with that??? Some sort of sacred ground here?

Best Answer

Thanks for PI$$ING me off for mentioning those names

Best Answer

Sorry dude. . .I'm delusional today. I actually hope it might start a constructive conversation. Thanks for your reply.

Best Answer

Best Answer