CarlaW CarlaW 61-65, F 12 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in EP

an old english bull dog... she is THE best fam. dog:).. a fat, black cat..hate when he cries early in the morning for food. love our fish. love our milk & ball python snakes.. love our bearded dragon & our princess leopard gecko but, her crickets cost more $$$ than the dog food:(

Best Answer

We have three cats and a dog. I adore them. What do I like most about them? They show us love in a way only animals can. If I'm down there they are, if I'm happy, there they are...they are the best pets ever...I adore :} At first when I went to write this answer, I thought...nothing bothers me about them...then I read someone's answer about cleaning up cat puke...yes...that one is not good. Better yet...in the middle of the night waking up to get some water and stepping in said cat puke...that one takes the cake. You're already tired and groggy and just need a sip of water...now you have to deal with, not only mushed cat puke on your floor (sometimes containing food bits or a nasty furball)...but on your footsie as well (smashed slimy cat puke)...so GROSS! Also, one of our cats has gotten quite aggressive and creative about waking us up. He stands on our headboard and catapults himself on our chest to wake us up. It's the most startling feeling ever. Then after he does that he just stands and sits stoically on your chest looking down at you meowing. I mean...the nerve. :/...but I love them.

Best Answer

Fish in fish pond at the moment but mum keeps wondering about another cat and I keep considering a hamster

Best Answer

I have 3 parakeets, they bring much cheer to this home, sing, chatter, ask questions & make little comments. The worst thing is that they shed quite a bit and need to be cleaned up after...and they do like to compete with the TV in the evening, but when one of them starts singing like a canary (probably learned that song from the pet store canaries) I forgive them all.

Best Answer

Yes. I have four cats. I like how sweet they are. I dont like cleaning up cat puke.

Best Answer

Not yet had to deal with cat puke. But he's young. Only 9 months. Unfortunately for him he's a long hair.

Best Answer

I love their loyalty and sweetness and they way they respond to my love. But I hate the hair. I have two long hair dogs who come in and out. They shed a lot, but I really don't care. I have a cat who is long hair, but she is the sweetest cat. I just do not like the fur balls on the hardwood floor. My Swiffer broke and I haven't gotten a new one.

Best Answer

One dog a Jack Russell her name is trixi and she is full of energy

Best Answer

I have two cats who I adore. I just don't love them so much when they wake me up at o-dark-thirty, saying "feed me!"

Best Answer

My newest addition, a cat, wakes me in the night purring directly in my ear.

Best Answer

1 dog,she is part of the family.

Best Answer