DrSoftLips DrSoftLips 36-40, M 4 Answers Jan 10, 2012

The taste varies through out the day and night ! Love receiving as well as giving !! My gf and I drink each others as well as our own each and every day ! All day !!! All night !

Best Answer

It varies by what you or the person consumes. It can go from bitter to almost flavorless, or acid-like taste to sweet (very sweet sometimes).<br />
Been consuming my wife's pee for 7 years, going on to 8 almost. for the past 4 years I turned into her personal urinal (don't take that lightly). She drinks my pee too, but only when she's horny. <br />
Last but not least, it's actually beneficial for you (WHEN your partner is 100% healthy that is). My wife has been vegan since high school. I used to be overweight, used to get headaches, migraines, allergies, tiredness, and ever since I started drinking my wife's me on the daily, I no longer have any of that!

Best Answer

My wife finally let me drink her **** recently. Afterwards she asked me what it tastes like. I didn't have an answer, and thought about if for a couple days. The taste varies, of course, but in the afternoon and evening, mine tastes like soup broth. Sometimes its sweet or has a sweet aftertaste; sometimes its hearty, with a mild taste, sometimes the taste is stronger. In the morning its too salty and bitter for me. Usually by evening its not salty at all -- unless I've been eating something salty. Some foods change the taste to bitter -- spinach for one. I have heard that asperagus, broccholi, brussell sprouts will make it bitter. Its also bitter if I'm taking an antibiotic. If I eat well, my **** is rather tasty. I try to eat no fat, low salt, and sugar free. Artificial sweeteners make it sweet or give a sweet aftertaste, and diet coke gives it a great taste. Eating fruits or fruit juice will give a nice taste, with a slight fruity aftertaste. Its exciting to sample during the day and note how the taste changes. - - - Aside from the one time with my wife, I haven't received from anyone else (still hoping), and I haven't given to anyone else (still hoping), so I can't answer that question. I think I would like both.

Best Answer

receive!!

Best Answer