get back in to see your doctor

Best Answer

because of my blood disorder the doctor doesn't know what I can do about it because the only medications that could help would not work for me.....

Best Answer

how about homeopathic stuff

Best Answer

Have you tried mild herbal remedies? hawthorn and hop can work on those mood swings linked to hormone unbalance.

Best Answer

never tried it but I will look into it thanks for the suggestion

Best Answer

play conkers and relax.

Best Answer

Have you tried Agnus Castus?

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

It helped me, best check it's OK to take but it might be good for you :-) I hope you can get something sorted out!!

Best Answer

I am sorry I thought she was referring to private messages! Belive it or not, I suffer from a disease that makes me cramp up and sends me to the hospital

Best Answer

You can get Depo Provera injections that eliminate the monthly cycle. I know a few women who do this rather than deal with PMS. The other approach is get pregnant. No cycle for 9 months.

Best Answer

not take them so seriously realize there are a lot of sick people on here and roll with the punches

Best Answer

There needs to be a dislike button on here.

Best Answer

Its not a matter of how I take it Its a matter of how it is
and I know their are lots of other sick people out their but does that mean I don't deserved to ask for advice about my health problem, It shouldn't.

Best Answer

OH Jeeze i thought you were talking private messages! I am sorry! I did not mean to come off so insensative-SHYT! I have horrible cramps, because of a disease-I smoke pot for it!

Best Answer