After about four minutes in the examination room, she burst out screaming as she ran down the hall. An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was, and she told him her story. After listening, he had her sit down and relax in another room. The older doctor marched down the hallway back to where the young doctor was writing on his clipboard. "What's the hell is the matter with you?!" the older doctor demanded. "Mrs. Terry is 71 years old, has four grown children and seven grandchildren, and you told her she was pregnant?" The younger doctor continued writing and without looking up said, "DOES SHE STILL HAVE THE HICCUPS?"
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 11 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Community

It sure cured mine, Thanks

Best Answer

Well, that should do it! lol

Best Answer

Well, that should do it! lol

Best Answer

Must be language barrier between the doc and the woman, like u & me..

Sorry, I didn't get the joke.. I rarely do... ;(

Best Answer

the old lady came in with hiccups and the doctor told her she was pregnant, the hiccups stopped

Best Answer

its said a fright is a good way to get rid of the hiccups. being pregnant at 71, I would imagine to be quite scary...

Best Answer

Thank u.. I am always the last one to start laughing....:)

Best Answer

Lol... Nicking that one.... :)

Best Answer

as per usual

Best Answer

OMG, you are killing me Ned!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

LMFAO

Best Answer

Funny :)

Best Answer