Stop harassing people for getting abortions. A few of my close female friends have gone through this and it is NEVER an easy decision! It is one of the most difficult decisions a person can make and it almost always comes with emotional trauma. I know you have your beliefs and opinions, but keep them to yourself if you can't be polite. You should offer condolences or keep quiet. Respect your fellow human beings--shaming and hurting them will not stop abortions from happening. Peace~
badatusernames badatusernames 22-25, M 17 Answers Feb 28 in Community

I find it hypocritical how so many so-called pro-lifers stop caring about a baby as soon as it's born<br />
The very same people who push for anti-abortion legislation are also the ones gutting education and child welfare.

Best Answer

Generalizations don't help either side.

Best Answer

True, the "all" was out of frustration on my part. But many (especially online) engage in harassment that is very damaging to people recovering from abortion.

Best Answer

Haha they're all busybodies who think they can shove their opinions down the throats of others.

Best Answer

Rude? We are NOT murdering! get a clue

Best Answer

Do you support the death penalty?

Best Answer

for all those who abort a child, hell yes!

Best Answer

Then you are not pro-life. You are pro-fetus, and fetuses are not persons btw, so it is not murder. Murder involves the unjust, direct killing of an innocent PERSON.

Best Answer

Um I know mother of 4 you think you're God, but you're not. You'te an imperfect human being like us all and have no right to condemn anyone. Without sin casting the first stone? I dont think so

Best Answer

If you're pro-murdering women who get abortions, then you're not pro-life. Get a clue, Miss Holier Than Thou.

Best Answer

Do you have any idea what the death penalty is used for? Last I checked, a baby did not commit a capital crime.

Best Answer

Yeah...but pro life is pro life, killing anyone (or condoning it) makes you not pro life

Best Answer

Do you have any idea what the fallacy of equivocation is? Or how condoning the killing of someone who took the right to life AWAY from another human being against the law factors into the scenario?

Best Answer

And killing a baby would be infanticide, FETUSES are aborted

Best Answer

So a baby 1 second before birth is a fetus, but somehow leaving the womb makes it a baby. Tell me what the biological and/or physiological difference between the two is, aside from an umbilical chord? What do you call it when you stop a beating heart?

Best Answer

You need to understand that right wingers are traumatized by bullies like The entire Cast of FOX News and Rush Limbaugh. As victims of bullies they cope by telling themselves it's okay and rather than standing up to these ******** they stand behind them and join in on persecuting the same familiar targets. <br />
If pro lifers had any common sense they would direct their efforts towards improving juvenile access to contraceptives and improving the lot of single mothers and improving fair pay for women - doing these things would actually reduce the incidence of abortion. <br />
But that's not their real goal. Their real goal is to provide a loud distraction that redirects public attention away from misguided economic policies that are destroying the middle class whilst enriching the wealthy few. Ultimately that's the only thing that matters to FOX and the GOP/Tea party leadership. Everything else, yes everything is just a smokescreen obscuring this one aim.

Best Answer

Aww I respect your passionate support for women making this difficult decision.

Best Answer

I'm pro abortion. The woman should make the choice.<br />
However, I wonder how many of these woman are sex slaves.<br />
Thankfully things are changing.<br />
I agree with you, these women didn't do it because they're cold hearted , they suffer every day with the choices they made.

Best Answer

They're also hypocrites to their cause too. Go figure. Pro lifers don't care about life.

Best Answer

Yeah, how can they be pro-life when most of them support the death penalty/going to war?

Best Answer

This is who mother of 4 girls and silence ever more admires. <br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Believe-Conservatives-Are-Ruining-America/4026285" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

I'm sorry this is happening so much. There are some very vocal and tactless pro-lifers, but not all are like that. You have some good points and I hope some people will read this who need to. There is enough pain in this world. All the best to you.

Best Answer

In fact, it has been gender ideologues who unilaterally deny men access to basic birth control technology women have enjoyed for a half century. A male contraceptive pill has been feasible for at least a decade.<br />
What men do have is a legal onus to financially underwrite a woman’s reproductive rights, in which she legally compels a man to abide by whatever decision she makes over reproduction.

Best Answer

I would never take a male contraceptive pill...condoms are fine I'd rather leave my hormones alone

Best Answer

According to Dr. Elsimar Coutinho, a Brazilian endocrinologist and a human reproduction scientist, the male pill is widely used in China. However, in an interview on Brazilian TV, Dr Coutinho explains how when seeking approval for a male contraceptive pill based on natural substances extracted from cotton seeds, he was denied permission at the Budapest World Population Congress.

Best Answer

It's never an easy decision, yet one they continue to make. Yeah, ok.<br />
So, pro-lifers believe human babies (because a baby 1 second before birth is no different than a baby 1 second after, for example) are a human life. They are fighting for the rights of that life. You're suggesting they stop fighting to save what they believe to be lives simply because you don't like their opinions. <br />
Well, shall we really explore that line of reasoning? I think we shall. <br />
By your reasoning saying something about human rights, and the right to live, in any scenario, is wrong because it "shames" the party believed to be in the wrong. <br />
God forbid someone be shamed.

Best Answer

Exactly, whether the mother goes through emotional trauma is irrelevant. What's important is the life of the fetus.

Best Answer

Would you mind stuffing more words into my mouth? Here, have a shovel, it'll be easier. *hands jojag a shovel*

Best Answer

Oh, and I think I should also point out that your argument is based solely on semantics.

Best Answer

Not babies, fetuses. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

Best Answer

Depends on the stage of birth you're looking at. However a fetus is still a living being as soon as it has a heartbeat. Or do you deny stopping a heart beat should be considered killing?

Best Answer

it's difficult to kill an unborn child that has a heart beat ??? good luck with that idea !!!

Best Answer

Could you clarify your response please?

Best Answer

you mentioned that it's the hardest thing for a female to decide. really?? the only way I would consider abortion is one of three ways. 1. if giving birth would be detrimental to the health of the mother. 2. rape. 3. ******. other than abortion, adoption is a better way than murdering an unborn baby with a heart beating inside the mother. clear enough for ya ???

Best Answer

Seeing as how you're not a woman and cannot get an abortion, your opinion on this subject means absolutely nothing. Go pass your judgment on something else.

Best Answer

you think I don't understand that you want to MURDER an unborn child ??? you couldn't be more wrong than you are !! so please, go stick your useless pitiless life in a toilet and flush !!

Best Answer

Yeah. Real mature. You can get emotional if you want, but it's not your body, so mind you own business old man. The end.

Best Answer

Whether the decision is difficult or causes emotional trauma is irrelevant. The fetus is destroyed and a life is lost. "Respect your fellow human beings" .... That's exactly what pro-lifers do, just instead of being adults, they are respecting the fetus. I agree it's not going to stop abortions, only laws are going to have any effect.

Best Answer

and going back to abortions being illegal is horrendous. Stay out WOMENS issues. I promise I'll stay out of mens.

Best Answer

Women's issues? The fetus is just as much the fathers as it is the mothers. It's not fair that the mother can decide the fate of a fathers child regardless of his wishes. Also, this idea that men have to stay out of women's issues is ridiculous. Perhaps male politicians and religious leaders should stay out of issues like female genital mutilation. That's a "women's issue" too isn't it?

Best Answer

Stop trying to justify the policing of someone else's body. Until you can carry the baby for nine months, it's not your choice. You can't force a woman to have a baby for you just because you want it. How about you men do your part and make sure you're wrapping it up until you're with a woman you know wants to have your baby. Then maybe you can have a say in the matter.

Best Answer

The public have a right to an opinion in human rights issues, which is what this is, not a women's issue, but a human rights issue. The fetus is not part of a woman's body, it is a separate developing life. I don't believe anyone neither male nor female should be able to chose weather a fetus can develop or be terminated. I understand that women put a million times more effort into the developing fetus than a man but it doesn't make it the woman's property. The fetus is a separate individual and should have rights.

Best Answer

Nope, that's not the way it works. As long as the fetus is attached to the mother and living off of her, it's part of her body. You can argue about it all you want but you have no say in it because it's not your body. All you can do is make sure you're not creating babies that the mother's not ready for.

Best Answer

I disagree, the fetus is a unique individual with it's own DNA. I would argue that it is attached to the mother through the placenta, but is not a part of the mother's body like a lung or kidney is.

Best Answer

Okay, I'll say it again. It's not your body, it's not your choice. You might as well just go think about something else. Good day.

Best Answer

I could say the same thing back, doesn't really get us anywhere. I feel the reasoning for my opinions are valid, and I suppose you feel the same. It was an interesting discussion either way. Good day.

Best Answer

Thank you. I love how these silly pro-life men act like they have the right to an opinion over the uterus of some woman they don't even know.

Best Answer

True, and the rabidly pro-life women make just as much sense...why would anyone want to give up their legal right to body sovereignty?

Best Answer

It's still a life, its just a developing one. If the mother chose not to have an abortion it would become an independent infant (barring a miscarriage/still birth).

Best Answer

The woman's right to body sovereignty trumps the fetus' right to life. You too have a right to body sovereignty, remember that. If a woman's right to an abortion is legally barred, that implies that there may be other cases where body sovereignty does not exist and gives the government the to waive that right. Plus, as a man, you cannot validly deny a woman this right, doing so makes you look like a ***** to anyone with any sense

Best Answer

they use dead fetuses to put in makeup and mcdonlds

Best Answer

cuz you give reason

Best Answer