When our man leaves us for a white woman does it hurt deeper? Is the anger stronger? Yes, just the fact that our man has left us is hard on the psych, but when it is a white woman - something that is different than us. Something that has been promoted as "beautiful & off-limits" does this make the blow harder. In my 44 years of living all over the world - I have realized one thing about the great USA and our great black american race - BLACK AMERICAN MEN ARE THE ONLY MEN THAT MARRY OUTSIDE THEIR RACE. African ( I mean REAL African Men - from Africa) men usually only do it for status, Asian men - very rarely - Arabic men - never - Spanish men - hardly; most cultures like their own food, language, clothing, they marry what the covet. But I have noticed a Black American man will marry these white american women - give them "back the name their father gave their father" at a drop of a hat. Living in several Caribbean Islands and several European countries - I noticed - West I
sirenedeciel sirenedeciel 41-45 8 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Struggles

Would you rather he left you for a man? Don't add more to it. Yes, he betrayed you, but people have been mixing since the beginning of time. Race, is just a creation designed so society can be stratified by appearances. Don't buy into it. It's BS.

Best Answer

Oh, boy, are you ever wrong about black men being the only ones who marry outside their race.

Best Answer

It only hurts when one associates a preference with race darling. The media says that African Americans are gross.. When it's proven true, of course we'll be even more hurt. It's natural to conclude things with the physical...<br />
Ehehe, as an African American lady, I actually go for white guys. Ehehe, not sure why. But if a black guy wanted me and was sweeter than sugar, I'd go for him. <br />
In conclusion, it only hurts when we make it hurt. ;)

Best Answer

Thats because many Black American women are angry proud people that want to control their men.

Best Answer

I barely noticed at 22 years of age that some black men really do not like black women. I was barely dating mature men back then and was not sure what to think of it.. Now that I'm 26 it some what hurts me because some black men are passionate about hating us and over generalizing black women as if they have NEVER EVER come across a black woman who was well put together with grace, love, respect, and intelligence. I honestly don't believe on the whole "be loyal to black men" because I have nothing against interracial dating but the REASONING behind it pains me and sometimes gets to my self-esteem. I'm just afraid that men from other ethnicities will look at us as something that no one wants. I like black men a lot but I look away when they pass me and I am afraid to smile because I am afraid of what they are thinking. I guess I should not assume that all black men are that way. I really try not to think that way.

Best Answer

I'm a white man but I've never really cared what race or colour a woman is since it isn't as important as WHO she is. Being dumped by anyone for anyone else hurts like hell and the race of the people involved doesn't make it any worse or any better.

Best Answer

There are black men all over youtube SPECIFICALLY stating that they hate black women for various reasons. Thing is there are good and bad in all ethnicities that's why I don't get it. I have met many nice black women (including myself) who I can say do NOT fall under the reasons that black men claim.

Best Answer