Do you really think rehabilitation can change these people's way of thinking, or will a paedo always be a sick, evil monster? Basically, can they really change? ALSO do you think your country should release details of whether a paedophile is living in your area?
MysticEyes MysticEyes 31-35, F 21 Answers Nov 28, 2010

There is apprently a cure for this condition that is 100% effective and relatively inexpensive, its called a bullett

Best Answer

Hahaha, thanks Ions.

Best Answer

No once a Paedophile you will always be a Paedophile

Should be taken outside and publicly flogged then shot

In Queensland Australia a well known Paedophile was let off serious sex offences because the judge thought he would not get a fair trail

The judge said Ferguson couldn't get a fair trial because of his notoriety.

A jury of right-thinking citizens could not be trusted to make their own decision, and besides, the judge had doubts about the evidence of the alleged five-year-old victim.

DONT worry about the victims worry about the effin Paedophile to ensure he gets a fair trail

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2008/07/02/13171_gold-coast-lead-story.html

EDIT: they are scum of the earth

Best Answer

It's a disgrace isn't it Ned?

Best Answer

they have no place on earth their frustrated nature will do worst to the society.

Best Answer

I think they should be given long prison sentences. Money should be spent to hire/train workers to track the ones who are living among us.The bad thing is that they were probably victims themselves. Probably one of the worst crimes known to man.

Best Answer

Yes Jilly, I can't imagine a worse crime for a child.

Best Answer

They will never change, I say death penalty they all deserve it!

Best Answer

Agreed Bell, thank you.

Best Answer

Nail their balls to a stump and push them over backwards

Best Answer

Ouch! lol

Best Answer

no I do not think they can me rehabilitated, so many of them are hardly out of prison when they ruin ruin yet another family. Castration is one way, but if they take testosterone pills, then what? I am for the death penalty. On answering similar questions if have previously mentioned a woman called Bachmeier here in Germany, her daughter was raped and killed by such a monster, she took a revolver into court and shot the bastard dead. I hope I would be strong enough to do the same.

Best Answer

Wow! I think I would do the same as the poor mother. Thanks for your opinion biondetta, I share the same views.

Best Answer

I think they are better than the ******* heartless **** women who murder their unborn. The stupid, dumb, idiotic pieces of **** who murder children are vastly worse. If I had to choose between murdering a *********, or a scumbag who aborted her child, it wouldn't be the former.

Best Answer

The one down my street has been at it at any chance given for what must be way over 40 years now.... he's really old with bad health and really is messed up but still lingers around my neighbours little 6 year old daughter offering candy and asking if they ever need a babysitter.

----

His own children couldnt get him charged and they now are grown and refuse to let their kids see him... I knew a girl he screwed around with years back and their was a big thing all going on about it with parents and the police and in the end nothing was done.... and yeah I warned my neighbour about it since she was new to this street, she said she had a feeling something was not right but thanked me for still mentioning it I felt like a weirdo since it was the first time I spoke to her, but I kinda felt I had to say something when I saw him messing around by their backyard fence gate talking to the kid and the kid was going to invite him in, but then I walked out on my deck where I could be seen from their yard and he took off.

Best Answer

If you're aware of him, why haven't you reported him? The parents of the 6 year old, or any child in your area should be notified.

______________________________

That's shocking that nothing was done. You and your neighbours should get together and terrorise the sicko out of the area....No, I know you'd get in trouble for it, but the thought was there. ;o)

Best Answer

We discussed this in my human sexuality class. There have been studies that show that if these pedophiles are castrated, by removing their testes their testosterone level decreases therefore lowering sex drive. Maybe by removing testosterone out of their systems they won't be pedophiles anymore. Yeah I kind of feel bad for them. I don't think they really choose this. It's kind of a psychological thing.

Best Answer

I think the only way we'd know for sure is to do it to say, 50 of them and watch them closely. Thanks LoverInTheClouds.

Best Answer

I think the strength of the urges varies between them, I remember watching one documentary where a paedophile who had served his time and been released was on a plane and asked to change seats because there was a child in his aisle and he was afraid of what he was thinking - I actually felt rather sorry for him at that point

Best Answer

Thanks plunge.

Best Answer