startinover1 startinover1 46-50 8 Answers Apr 18, 2012

Different and many things. But if you are asking me about today? Let's start with the Mets (most recent). The first thing today? Banging my arm accidentally against my front door as I carried my recyclables out (everyone shoud recycle). The one that annoyed me the most, was I ding a week old email from an obnoxious Ex girlfriend.<br />
Just to name three recent sources of pain. Pain can come in many ways and be experienced differently as well.<br />
Pain is the interpreted status for discomfort (physical, emotional, psychological or spiritual).

Best Answer

Pain is just another sensation like hot or cold. Suffering is a whole different issue.

Best Answer

it's the brains interpretation of electro-chemical stimuli signaling something bad

Best Answer

An evolved response to negative stimuli. Pain helps organisms to survive by making them adverse to damaging activities. Not sure about the biochemistry of it but there are I believe certain receptors in the brain which cause the sensation of pain when stimulated. It would be super if we could switch those buggers off from time to time :)

Best Answer

The opposite of pleasure, as for what causes it, usually other people.

Best Answer

You're right, I sometimes enjoy watching and dishing it out, not to excess, of course.

Best Answer

Hurt. The Ball and Chain

Best Answer