Jadee772 Jadee772 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Food

Waffles. Hands-down.

Brownies to eat. Cakes for beauty.

Best Answer

Waffles and brownies.

Best Answer

yesss, But i love cake too lol

Best Answer

waffles and browies, of course.

Best Answer

You answered correctly. lol

Best Answer

only a true freak likes pancakes when waffles are a choice and cake is gross, its crumbly and nasty, browies are chewy and crust and like the pizza of dessert

Best Answer

WHAAAT? Cake isn't gross. :) lol, I just prefer brownies. And waffles are better then pancakes, Unless the pancakes have chocolate chips and whipped cream on them and the waffles are plain. lol

Best Answer

mickey mouse pancakes! are hoe everywhere or just regional to around here? i feel like they are all over, but id be surprsed. people think ketchup goes on a hot dog in some places, what the hell is wrong with them?!

Best Answer

LMAO! I havent seen MMouse pancakes since i was like, 8. :( And Ketchup is nasty to me, unless it's with fries. Right now, I'd like a gyro.

Best Answer

F***, I'm gonna go get lunch. lol I'm hungry now.

Best Answer

dude , if you ever ate at the king gyro in terre haute between 07-10, you put money in my pocket, i owned it haha i cant stand gyros after that

Best Answer

Omgg sounds f'in great! I'm seriously, getting my shoes on right now. Fixin' to grab a gyro and cheese fries up. LOL

Best Answer

what do they call a cheeseburger with gyro meat on it in gary? in terre haute and also in chi they all called t a "ice lord burger" which i a gang thing, but i wonder what else its called, o i dont have to look like a gang member when i describe greek food.

Best Answer

They just call it a gyro cheeseburger LOL :P An ice lord burger? That doesn't sound like it would be a cheeseburger with gyro meat on it. Hahah

Best Answer

vice ord, haha, orry for typo, but eah im glad it int gandg named everywhere

Best Answer

Wow waffles and brownies

Best Answer

Belgium waffles with butter, maple syrup, and a side of bacon...

Best Answer

waffles and cake

Best Answer

Pancakes and Brownies are my choices.

Best Answer

NOPE

Best Answer

Yes please...oh i have to decide. :-(

Pancakes and brownies.

Best Answer

WRONG ANSWER

Best Answer

:-P

Best Answer