If you keep a diary (or if you WERE to keep one) which do you use? Paper or Electronic? Since paper diaries are not infinite, what do you with all the diary books you've filled out? Do you store them somewhere? Doesn't it become annoying with all the diary books? How do you keep your paper diaries private? What are the pros and cons for Paper/Electronic diaries? Which do you prefer and why?
MissKnight MissKnight 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 20, 2013 in Hobbies

i keep paper.it's more ...i don't know better sme how ....

Best Answer

I use paper diary and I'm not going to change it. Nobody has never written my confessions 'cause all my diaries are hidden in safe place. Electronic diary it's not the same.Iit will never replace you writing with a fountain pen. Handwriting style also shows your real emotions (for example when I'm angry my handwriting is chaotic and very irregular ) when I'm full of inspirations I like to draw something, glue down some dry flowers or other ob<x>jects - what is impossible in virtual world .

Best Answer

I know what you mean :)
That is what I love about hand writing

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I have asked that question many times. I have chosen EP blog to be my diary. Who knows...maybe someone will read something and give me some very insightful information.

Best Answer

I could do that as well *shrug*

Best Answer

Just forget the whole diary, if it was an important write it in your memory. Why have a diary when u have the experience project? Are u really that in to your feelings u gotta write it twice.

Best Answer

sometimes I feel like writing my emotions down :)

Best Answer

Soo do u share ur emotions oon the experience project then write in a diary too?

Best Answer

No, I don't write a diary.
And I only share some of my emotions on EP...

Best Answer

An encrypted electronic diary I guess if you be a 21st century person. Save them paper ones for us old farts.

Best Answer

Although electronic is more useful.
I prefer paper, since I love the feeling of pen on paper.
But I just wonder what to do with the diary books that I've filled out.....

Best Answer

Scan them into the computer? Many put them in a chest, but not all that many people use chests these days either.

Best Answer

If I were to write a paper diary, I would keep the diary books somewhere. Yes I would definitely scan the pages.
Although there's one thing I'm bothered about.
Whether to use a diary book with the dates written in
or just a notebook.
Since I prefer to have my diary books sorted by year. But having a actual diary forces me to write in it everyday...otherwise I'd have a few blank pages.
But if I had a notebook, I wonder will it have enough pages for a year

Best Answer

A notebook can have a volume one, two, three, and how ever many you need. It will make for fun reading when curled up by the fire in 2052.

Best Answer

yes it would :D

Best Answer

There is a third way - just keep photos. A picture will paint a thousand words and trigger more memories!

Best Answer

But what if your diary entries are about your emotions?

Best Answer

Mine change from day to day and I wouldn't want to try and trace them, so I don't know.

Best Answer

Definitely paper. I dont want any accidents or glitches. I would rather have to cross out mistakes than never know I made them.

Best Answer

What do you do with the diary books that have been filled out?

Best Answer

Dispose of them year by year after transfering any needed notes.

Best Answer

If I used a paper diary I would keep the books :)
Do you use a actual year diary
or a notebook?

Best Answer

A year diary, for tracking appointments and events. I do not write a journal.

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

My diary is in spreadsheet format. The leftmost column is the calendar. All columns to the right are each reserved for a specific category of event.

Best Answer

Is it paper?

Best Answer

No. It is software, in Excel format.

Best Answer

right

Best Answer