I'm talking about your children's grades.
MissJuicyCouture MissJuicyCouture 16-17, F 10 Answers May 30 in Community

One of my friends from work is a father of a middle schooler. He tells him everyday to just do his best as long as he doesn't fail. His son has A's in Literature and History, B's in his electives and Science, but has C's in Math and French. He doesn't make that big of a deal about it, but praises his son for trying his hardest.

Best Answer

for me it depends on the child and subject ...for instance my child in the advanced classes who scored high on gifted test no 'C' that means they are playing and not being serious my other child who struggles in Math I would accept it but help them or have them go to tutoring

Best Answer

They are definitely acceptable as long as you've truly tried your hardest.

Best Answer

Not for anything before college... it's just not that hard...

Best Answer

No C's, No B's, you must have all A's. Because you can never be an Asian without A

Best Answer

Haha. So the stereotype is true..

Best Answer

apparently my parents adopted it.

Best Answer

well i got a few C's on the midterm exams..from college..so yeah..they sure..are acceptable..

Best Answer

C's are nice D's are beautiful double D's are a party.

Best Answer

not with our son, because academics come easy to him, so we expect higher

Best Answer

Depends on if they tried or just was floating in class. I didn't care if my daughter got a D as long as she tried her best.

Best Answer

No, not acceptable

Best Answer