reallygoodperson reallygoodperson 41-45, F 6 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Get a job.

Best Answer

yup...that'll do it. :-)

Best Answer

I'm not a parent but I have nieces and nephews who don't like it when I say " rad " ..lol so 80's ..<br />
I've even told them the history of the word "Okay" and how the original word wasn't spelled " Okay" it was actually spelled " O.K." and it was an abbreviation for "Oll Korrect"

Best Answer

Mine are too young for that yet. They still think I am cool. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Best Answer

lol yeah enjoy it while it lasts..cause the rolling of the eyes starts at puberty. :-)

Best Answer

Oh gosh lol. I remember getting slapped for that lol.

Best Answer

ah yes...I remember the good ole days of slapping....that's considered old skool now. lol

Best Answer

Yes, how sad. I'm going to learn how to yodel instead. That'll make them behave in public.

Best Answer

Anything that starts out "When I was a boy..." or "When I was your age..." is guaranteed to make your kids wish they were orphans.

Best Answer

lmao...this is so true, especially when it's the same stories repeatedly.

Best Answer

Go do_______.

Best Answer