built you a tepee

Best Answer

YOU are a generous old soul. Thank you, my favourite abode.

Best Answer

are you cheyenne

Best Answer

IDK about McD's paying that much what town? I used to live in ND loved it wish I was back there, but I know what you mean about living space, I got lucky rented a house from a friend at work. I know the Dairy Queen there is the most expensive in the country

Best Answer

They found Oil, again, like in the 50's. Williston & Tioga are the two towns mentioned, far upper Left corner of ND. Oil has caused places that usually rented for $350 a month go up to $1200 for an efficiency apt.

Best Answer

oh yeah I know I've been to Williston, nice town I used to know guys from Texas working on the oil fields they got coal and gasification plants there too they supply energy to alot of western states

Best Answer

Not a question but I'll bite, buy a cheap hotel until you get you get some money stashed up...... if you even get hired.

Best Answer

A. Sorry not a question, you know how these things hit ya.
B.The seedy motels are $$$ and there are NO VACANCIES. PERIOD.

Best Answer

I'm sure you can find one Motel that charges fair prices. You got nothing to lose you need the job anyway.

Best Answer

No really. Those are the lowest rates. Like in West Texas, found oil there too........they can't build houses or motels fast enough to house all those who come.

Best Answer

you could get a place with the $300, are they still hiring? i could use a job

Best Answer

Yes ma'am. Google or Bing Williston, North Dakota. Halliburton companies are hiring like crazy, even college students are quitting just to make the big bucks...even if it lasted only two more years...you could sock back some big bucks...would you really go? I hope so & if you have a friend...you could split the cost of renting a travel trailer here (where you live) & earn the big bucks there.

Best Answer

tHERE ARE NO PLACES.

Best Answer