I think it all comes down to finances. Men who have traditionally had to pay spousal support and child support after a divorce; by virtue of the fact that they make more, are shying away from marriage. Women who sought marriage for financial support are more educated and earning a higher living and are opting for a life of dating verses marriage.<br />
I still think marriage is the BEST option but people have to be willing to work at a marriage and believe that divorce is not an option. Knowing someone has you back is the best feeling in the world.

Best Answer

It's very possible that's the reasoning behind it. I've heard more than one person say, "if you just live together and you break up, it's less complicated if you don't have to go through the courts for a divorce," What they forget is if they DON'T break up right away, buy things together, and build a home---or have children---and THEN break up, they're in the same position sorting out things like division of property and child custody. There are some specific guidelines for sorting things out when a marriage dissolves. When there's no legal contract, it sometimes comes down to who gets the better lawyer.

Best Answer

No they do it cause divorces are expensive

Best Answer

Either way everything goes 50/50 if they lived together for years

Best Answer

True but there doesnt need to be any legal problems just to get your life back

Best Answer