(Verse One) Late night conversations you walk me home again we're all alone I try to move in fast but you took my breath away and the feelings there won't last I tried to be all the things you needed me to be but maybe that's the point all you needed was me (Chorus) I'm tied up and he's got me tied down he's the only that I couldn't keep around and your saying things I want to believe but how can I trust you when I don't even trust me I'm too blinded by love to see that he won't be the one to sweep me off my feet he doesn't need me he doesn't need me (I wrote more, but you get the point.....) To dramatic? To lame?
ihavenofears ihavenofears 16-17, F 1 Answer Aug 12, 2011

I'm a musician so I wanted to let you know how proud I am of you for writing this song! I'd like to hear you sing it sometime. I can do the guitar part if you want me to.

However, I'd like to point out that you might not want to be saying in the second half of the first verse: "tried to be all the things you needed me to be." That's not a wise thing to say or do. Trust me. You need to be yourself at all times. If your mate doesn't get along with you as you are, you should let go of this mate and find one who does.

Best Answer