Who do you think will win the VP debate. Vice President for America that is.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 15 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Community

i've got a date :D with a pizza

Best Answer

I trust that Paul will look even more foolish than he did in Flint Michigan the other day. The problem with Republican candidates telling the truth is that the public is not in agreement with the same truth as the candidate.

Best Answer

Yes I will.

Best Answer

I will definitely be watching and rooting for Ryan.

Best Answer

Oh.

Best Answer

ba<x>seball playoffs are on .. the debates are the preaching to the choir things ... each candidate tells his followers what they want to hear nothing more ... nothing less

Best Answer

Sorry Mr. But the MLB is dead.

Best Answer

only to those that don't appreciate the best game ever invented

Best Answer

Got some good ones going at it this year too. Never though they'd all go 5 games, but it look like they might.

Best Answer

Oh please. Football over baseball anyday and a thousand years from now.

Best Answer

Nope sorry football has become to dull ... I use to love football back in the 70's when it was still a real game ... hand off to one of two running backs and pass on 3rd down ... now it's become to much like the playground game ... all passing all the time ... it sucks

Best Answer

not bad for Detroit taking the first two now a game 5 there and the Reds taking two on the road ... tough times now for the Cincinnati faithful ... I was pulling for them to advance to the NLCS

Best Answer

It will be like lots of other games- just another load of balls.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

I have better things to do

Best Answer

Like what.

Best Answer

like paint my nails, fold paper swans basically anything...I'm not wasting my time on watching two crooked and evil men argue issues that aren't issues and skirt actual issues any more.

Best Answer

you bet; I only hope Joe has a little mercy... nah I don't actually.

Best Answer

(Biting tongue)

Best Answer