redtailfree48 redtailfree48 46-50, M 26 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Women's Health

Vote for Obama!

Best Answer

Please quote your source for Ryan making this statement, if you can. Methinks you're just a disgruntled democrat trying to stir up trouble.

Best Answer

me thinks you should look it up yourself. Discruntled? give me a break

Best Answer

Generally speaking, the one making the accusation has the duty of quoting their source. That's why I asked you. Your refusal discounts your statement as nothing more than smear tactics, which apears to be what you are up to.

Best Answer

me think yo shouod look for yourself

Best Answer

As I suspected: A disgrunted female with no evidence, only spreading worthless opinions in an effort to convince others who also have no clue as to what is reality, because a thinking person would question the source of your claims, which you seem unable to quote. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for pretending to be something you are not: truthful.

Best Answer

i never paid any attention to him but he do seem like he has a stick up his butt.

Best Answer

Or like a little kid waiting for a lolly pop lol

Best Answer

I think if you really believe that you have other delusions too.

Best Answer

Huh. Well I guess that would mean that she's got a husband who takes good care of her and they will raise their child the best they know how with what they have. No government support-- just fine, upstanding citizens who pay so many taxes that she can't afford to buy shoes. But hey, at least everyone else will get some, right?

Best Answer

Mind telling me then why are Orphanages are filling up?

Best Answer

Really, what's that got to do with my answer? If you were so concerned about orphanages, why troll a question like this? Oh wait. You're one of those liberal haters that want to convince yourselves people on the right are so intolerant when it's really you that is. Smh

Best Answer

check the profile before you start making more miss informed assumptions

Best Answer

Perhaps you shouldn't just post anti Romney/republican questions because that's very telling. And again, what's Ryan got to do with orphanages?

Best Answer

in a see through rosey pair of red tigtnted glasses

Best Answer

Iam converned by the fact that woamn's freedom of choice is being decided wether or not they really have a choice. Right wong concervatives are disctating the tea party and the GOP. Who do you think is padding there coffers?

Best Answer

Right. Women. Oh please. Women who want to get married, do. Women who don't, don't. Just because fewer women on the left get married doesn't mean they understand what women want more. Besides, children raised with both parents generally fare better than children raised in a one parent home-- which are generally more non-Republican, more Democrat-leaning. Smh

Best Answer

My point is in a real world, it would be ideal if there were two parents all the time there to love there children when 50% of couples, when males find out they got there ladies pregnant, they beat feet. Who is taking care of there own without help?

Best Answer

The men who are republican. Duh. The ones whom you say are intolerant bible-thumping freaks are also the ones who don't generally leave their womenfolk raising their children alone. Smh

Best Answer

I find that way of thinking sexist, derogatory, and misogynistic.

Best Answer

Redtail... is just baiting you. Ryann never said anything like that. He's married with a family and his wife would kill him if he actually said something like that. Obviously Redtail... is a democrat trying to stir up trouble. When accusations are made, they should be backed up with actual references, which, in this case, are impossible to give.

Best Answer

oh he did when he thought it wasn't being recorded

Best Answer

I think we should stop trying to prey on the rights of women in order to curry favor for our own political views.

Best Answer

So in other words, you would rather have Romney and Ryan tell you what you can and can not do with your body? What about those rights of woman? Thats been a fight as long as I can remember

Best Answer

I think that you are only using it to try to pit people against Romney and Ryan as opposed to genuinely caring. I didn't hear anything about women's rights from the Left until Romney and Ryan started campaigning. It's disgusting.

Best Answer

No omney's own addmission is enough to pit woman's rights against those who feel they really don't have a right to decide for themelves

Best Answer

Actually, he is not. He wouldn't mind if they were barefoot or pregnant, as long as they can pay for the kid. Why make the rest of us support them?

Best Answer

This was silly then, it is sillier now. I wonder how many Obama voters are regretting their vote. I am constantly amazed that Obama's performance as president has remained constant. Most who serve in this office become better at the job, better at working with others. Because a person is pro-life that does not mean they want all women or their women to be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. It means they recognize that human life begins at the moment of conception (scientifically unassailable but often rhetorically challenged or obfuscated). Economically, Obama has fallen miserably short. The frustrating thing is that the Republicans have not come up with a clear and cogent message to make them more electable than Hillary or whomever the Democrats put forward. I do personally wish Romney had won. The economy would be better and we would be doing something about healthcare instead of futzing about with the poorly designed and executed ObamaCare. The only good thing about ObamaCare is that it seems better than doing nothing, but in reality, nothing would have been better. The costs are going to overwhelm. That is because current leadership does not recognize that money taken for one thing cannot be applied to another. Our country is strong and resilient, but I don't know if we can survive 3 more years of Obama type leadership followed by 8 more years of Clinton.

Best Answer

Barefoot I don't mind. I hardly ever wear shoes unless it's winter. Pregnant, I'd shoot myself before I gave life to a screaming red faced ball of crawling fat. LOL but for real...Paul Ryan and his views are disgusting and discriminatory.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Well Paul Ryan is a d***** b**.

Best Answer

Paul Ryan will follow the Republican leadership until the ship sinks and will be one of the first deserters to deny all the rosy projections promised. Pregnant and barefoot? Pregnant is usually a choice. Republicans do not want women barefoot as long as expensive designer shoes are available, since contributions come from the designers. VICTIM ALERT!!! THEY LIE

Best Answer

There was an add today saying Romney supports abortion if its ****** and rape, yet not that long ago, he said he would close planned parenthood and make it illegal to get an abortion.

Best Answer

My thoughts about that...<br />
barefoot and pregnant... I get an image of mother earth ^.^b<br />
(No idea what that actually means, so yeah :D)

Best Answer

The real question is what do think and why? In this age and these times, is this person you want to represent this country from behind the scenes. Think about it???

Best Answer

Bwaahhhh haaaa!! Not with a Master's Degree will I be reduced to being barefoot and preggo... No thanks.

Best Answer

Just one more reason I'd never vote for that ticket.

Best Answer

Ehh, like 30 % of the other guys I know. As long as the rest of us want a real woman we'll find them. They can have those that want that life.

Best Answer

Its not so much that, woman should be given a choice, its not for them to decide for woman's choice

Best Answer

Hence the word "want" in my last line

Best Answer

I like it when women have bare feet, I think they're cute. But I really prefer for them not to be pregnant. Its kinda a turn off. Who the hell is Paul Ryan anyway?

Best Answer

Running mate with Romney for President and Vice President

Best Answer

he is right

Best Answer

Go **** yourself.

Best Answer