Just her I think, butter sales about to go down.

Best Answer

Not really, she eats very fattening stuff!

Best Answer

I'm not surprised that people will use this to mock her. She took the time to educate herself about her condition and her recipes will probably reflect that from here on out.

Best Answer

I do not come to mock but to remind,She was warned,Oh Wilfred Brimley! if folks would only listen.

Best Answer

I'm not trying to pick a fight but I do wish to argure my point. Maybe you are not mocking . It was clear that a steady diet of her cooking was not all that healthy. (To say the least.) And of course you are right about diet greatly influecing this condition. But that question of yours was a bit snarky and your reply to mine was a bit "know it all". :) Not that I wouldn’t be guilty of the same thing regarding any other subject. :D

Best Answer

Mr. Eastwood Oh.. That I could be a "know it all" but this sad road I know. She makes her living by food and showing people how to cook. Her unhealthy cooking affected more than just herself and family. Will the media stand by her through out her reform? We can only hope.Once she starts cooking with foods closer to the farm than factory(who pays for her air time)maybe her reform will be a great strike against this disease.

Best Answer

I really like her, not mocking her, but it was a time bomb waiting to happen. She seems to be a very warm caring lady, I wish her well.

Best Answer

Steve Irwin made his living showing us all the worlds animals. All the ones he could literally get his hands on. Yet I was able to enjoy the nature in my back yard without wrestling every critter to the ground and admiring each of them by hand. And if I had gotten hurt trying I wouldn’t blame him for it. People were cooking unhealthy dishes long before Paula Deen ever said “Hey y’all” to any TV camera. But if you want to make her into the devil of diabetes, I can’t stop you.

Best Answer

No way am I making her the devil of diabetes, it was around before she was diagnosed. It is very common in the Black community and I have many relatives with it, called "sugar" by some. Being over weight is not healthy, frying a lot of food is not healthy, I grew up around that kind of lifestyle long before I heard of Paula Dean.

Best Answer

I thought he was a perv from New Jersey.

Best Answer