I knew exactly where it was and I gave it away. Your thoughts?
IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 19 Answers May 14, 2012

Why does it even matter? Sex is something natural and private, and shouldn't even be a question to ask any more. Whether some ones a virgin or "experienced" doesn't play a role in some ones value at all. Plus its just plain rude to ask unless it relates to two partners and its relevant in anyway to them

Best Answer

Did you (loose it ) while you were (sleeping) . The same reason people say, lose your virginity, instead of, had your first $ex. Is the reason they say, Sleep together, instead of, had $ex. You know you can lose a lot of stuff, while your Sleeping. :)

Best Answer

SO IF YOU HAVEN'T LOST IT...

COULD YOU GET IT BACK??

Best Answer

Ha! Love it! I guess it is a way of wording that stems from negative attitudes towards sex before marriage. People just don't think about what it really means when they say it.

Best Answer

Just tell em "Unlike you I treasure it and don't out it up for sale" with a sweet smile :3

Best Answer

Read this confession, "Perspectives Of Virginity"

EP Link

Best Answer

Me either...I gave it away....

Best Answer

Alot of people tend to ask that because they just assume that virginity is lost daily since the generations that are upcoming have been doing so at an early age....

Best Answer

It was not lost, it was willfully given. People like to say "lost" because it makes it sound as if the woman submitted to something that left her without; it is sexist.

Best Answer

Whether or not you're a virgin is nobody's business, and just tell them that.

Best Answer

Try down the back of the sofa. I find all sorts of stuff there ;)

Best Answer

Funny.

Best Answer