I think its because the news of Paul Walker came as more of a shock. Instead of Mandela's death, which was more anticipated. I don't mind the Mandela converage though. I find it interesting. I do have the idea that some news channels have been waiting for him to die in order to start broadcasting things that have been lying on the shelves for months.

Best Answer

You make excellent, well reasoned points. Many people who criticize the Mandela coverage sound like they're hostile to him. You clearly aren't one of them.

Best Answer

Pp

Best Answer

Oops. What I meant to say was "I know what you mean now by not feeling like you deserve best answer."

Best Answer

Chose that guy!

Best Answer

Don't understand your answer, lovely friend.

Best Answer

When we talked about how you don't answer some of my questions because you feel bad for the people who put a lot of thought into their answers- and I automatically chose yours for BA. I know what you mean now!

Best Answer

Yeah, the other answer here is awfully good. Another person gave a good answer too, but he apparently deleted his comments before I could reply.

Best Answer

Oh, that stinks. Not that I ever have a chance at BA from you ever again, since I just broke your heart.

Best Answer

Aw babe, don't worry about it. I hardly ever ask questions anymore.

Best Answer