;( no xmas card for u next yr

Best Answer

i never get any this year

Best Answer

oO i find that hard to believe, charming happy fellow.. sheesh

Best Answer

Some people are dogs that DESERVE to be shot, but that's a HUUUUGE difference than NEEDING to be shot. Some people are ******* that do pretty much deserve to die, but it's a whole lot different than doing it. There's a lot of ********, jackasses, ******* and low-life scoundrels I've met in my life that I'd love nothing more than to kill, but that doesn't solve anything! It's better to let them live their miserable, aimless life and MAYBE have a chance at becoming a better person than to just kill them because that won't teach them a lesson.

Best Answer

Seriously, mate. You need to take a magazine and go to the bathroom.

Best Answer

i cant ****

Best Answer

Eeek !

Best Answer

Dude, you're in trouble. Get some help.<br />
S.W.

Best Answer

I think your public self-deprecation gig is your kink- you whine about loneliness and self-loathing and such, all the while stroking your schmeckel as people rain pity down an your weeping pile of pathetic. What happens when we get bored? You ain’t no clean white plastic bag dude, ya know.

Best Answer

what does that mean?

Best Answer

You *j*e*r*k*o*f*f* to people paying attention to you on EP

Best Answer

I think you'd find dogs would be highly offended by your question , being the better species and all .

Best Answer

Just be sure that the people you shoot are not random. Make sure they are actually the same ******** that ignore you and your needs as a human being. ok?

Best Answer

people are complex. many people can act like completely worthless dogs. most people really have no idea what's going on. there are only a few people on this planet worthy of being shot. and a few people also who need to be shot asap. <br />
your average person isn't all that bad, they are likely ignorant and acting out from a subjective place... which does have its own value... today people are all looney for ob<x>jectivity and it's necessary but not really that great.<br />
there are some people who are very valuable but maybe aren't acting as they are deep inside. There are some very rare and great people walking around everyday. But they don't look like super stars. I'd never risk shooting one of them...<br />
so that's my spiel.

Best Answer

i dont understand

Best Answer

Um y don't you try this murder yourself

Best Answer

i have

Best Answer

i have

Best Answer

rumy , your pic is kinda cute I know other ladies on here think the same

Best Answer

i dont think so

Best Answer

i dont think so

Best Answer

what ladies?

Best Answer

would any of em have sex with me?

Best Answer