i thought?
CreateTVT CreateTVT 22-25 11 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Binladen had an insurance policy on many in the towers. and he agreed to take the blame as long as he could collect the money. Makes as much sense as the other conspiracy theories.

Best Answer

I think that it's possible that Bin Laden was permitted to do as he did, that the reason he was not stopped wasn't a severe case of the stupids on the part of our security agencies. It might have been that a few people in our government knew about the plot and allowed it to go forward for reasons of their own.<br />
However, I doubt evidence of that, if it hasn't been shredded, will not be released while a certain guy named Richard...er, the people responsible...are still alive.<br />
And I won't believe it's actually so until there's documentation to back it up. I'm just suspicious.

Best Answer

People will come up with a conspiracy for anything. They will argue that he admitted it under duress. That this didn't seem right. That does not fit. I ask them why America would kill it's own, as the war in the Middle East didn't help us any. Look at the statistics, we didn't gain any exceptional degree of oil or anything from it.

Best Answer

When you think about it isn't every crime an inside job

Best Answer

I don't think so

Best Answer

I don't think, I stole a battery out of a broke down UPS truck in someoes back yard once. Just me and a friend

Best Answer

He parked the truck there lol

Best Answer

Ah but to others it was an inside job ... FEDEX "planted" the two of you there so when the UPS truck "accidentally" broke down you two could go in and do what you needed to do ... pretty easy to come up with all sorts of things if one has the imagination to do it as a puzzle can be fitted with all sorts of pieces

Best Answer

lol, no this thing hadn't moved in years, it was in the neighbors yard like 2 houses down. but it was way out in the country

Best Answer

lol...This is very true

Best Answer

I see, maybe others on ep have delusional disorder also

Best Answer

Hey!..I resemble that remark...lmao

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Some people are fundamentally stupid. It's a conspiracy theory that is so freaking ridiculous on so many levels.

Best Answer

Well yeah, but the conspiracy would go that he was in on it too.

Best Answer

NOPE,,, and oh,,,way,, btw,,, d Bin laden family was all tight w/our Bushboy,,and was ONLY them who amazingly DID fly,,, off the USA,, that day.

Best Answer

btw,, 2,,,, get urself a good clear vid of tower #2 ,,, zoom in,, pan down,,, go frame by frame,, see d lower floors EXplode,, B4 d plane makes contact ,,,or,, don't believe any of that. Instead ck for images of the jet engines recovered from the Pentagon lawns,,,, and or,,, wtf happened to EVERY piece,, of EVERY body,,, who died in/on UA 93 ,, or did ,,suspposedly ,,,

Best Answer

Who the hell is Ben Laden?

Best Answer

did i spell it wrong?

Best Answer

Yanno, that guy. He's friends with Al Kayder...I think they run a plumbing business.

Best Answer

I don't know, but if you mean the terrorist behind 9-11, that would be Bin Laden.
However, if you are looking for the mastermind of the Porsche 911, that would be Ferdinand Porsche.
If you are looking for the guy who suggested the numbers 9-1-1 for emergency services in the states, I don't know his name.

Best Answer

isn't it 991 in england?

Best Answer

I would not know, it's 1-1-2 here...

Best Answer

It was obviously an inside job:the people who did it were inside the planes!

Best Answer