surrounded by boring people oohhhhh
feeelings feeelings 22-25, F 10 Answers Jun 19, 2012

I'm a crazy person! U need me?

Best Answer

YEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ

Best Answer

Wat do u want me to improve? A building? I might blow up da darn thing w/o anybody inside of course. A car? Ur parents' car? Of course, as long as I hav their permission & do wat da MYTHBUSTERS did, movie scene running away frm explosion.

Best Answer

I'm in, I'm so damn crazy and proud of it.

Best Answer

Thank you I didn't know I was needed so bad.=)

Best Answer

Actually crazy would be nice as is serious. It's those farkwits and morons I can't bear. Get rid of them and it will be fine.

Best Answer

You mean you need more fun and random people. Crazy, REAL crazy, is mortifying and sad. Several members of my family are locked up in an insane islyum.

Best Answer

-.-' I know I'm not boring, and I'm in the random and crazy side. But people just don't like me. I might just try to be boring for a while

Best Answer

no, don't be, then you'll be like everyone else!

Best Answer

I think we have enough crazy people in the world, I don't know if you watches the news..

Best Answer

NO we don't! We need more crazy people BTW do not believe the news, it's all a lie

Best Answer

so you think whats happening in Syria right now is a joke?

Best Answer