Because theres people like my family who barely got enough money to get by, like literally.we walk everywhere because we cant afford to pay for gas everytime we go somewhere the only time we use our car is on special occasions. The term poor is used for various social classes in society but honestly, seriously being poor is when you got ten dollars left after you pay all your bills and rent so do you think that we would want to give up that last 10 for a gas price?

Best Answer

They should complain that their car is too thirsty instead

Best Answer

Thing is Gas prices go up everything you buy goes up in price to cover transportation costs .A Bus ride , a jug of Milk , everything, so even People who don't own a Vehicle are paying for the rise in price of Gas and THAT is why I am complaining .The slightest hint of a backfire in the Middle East and prices go up ,on gas that is already here .Price gouging etc yep I'm complaining

Best Answer

SImple .. something easy .. order a pizza .. it used to cost a driver $2-4 a night in gas. Now that same amount is $4-9. so add that up 5 days a week, $20 dollar before to $45. Suddenly that $8/hr paycheck goes to well over $150 a month in GAS ALONE. Don't expect tips anymore like they used to. People pay by Credit card and leave people out. Same thing with convenience stores. That double price in gas over the last 4yrs, means people don't buy drinks, candy, and other things like they used to as now they money has to go into the tank. So why do people *****... I could go on.

Best Answer

They have been complaining about the price of gas since the start of the automobile. I remember hearing it on the old TV series the Waltons (25 cents a gallon?). Its a topic that has never gone away.

Best Answer

So you call over charging at the pump ok ? The oil companies have already made billions this year. It's time to give the little guy a break

Best Answer

Because they complain about everything. Did you notice, that if the gas price goes down, thay are still complaining? There is just no pleasing people

Best Answer

because they need something to complain about. People make an effort to make an issue just to complain about it

Best Answer

Because the Gas is to damn high. (in my Jimmy Mcmillan voice)

Best Answer

Gas is too cheap in the US it is killing the planet. It's a hard pill to swallow, to change habits, drive less, drive smaller cars and it will only happen if there is a financial disincentive to using your gas-guzzler every day for every task.

Best Answer

Why?! Why the hell not? Obama refuses to let us use our own reserves of energy, thus driving up the cost of fuel. People should keep complaining about it.

Best Answer

Because I still have to buy it

Best Answer

It's going into chaos Whatever, oil supply is becoming more and more deplete.............resulting in higher prices to compensate, though funny how it won't solve anything but add more money in their pockets.

Best Answer

Because driving a V6 causes up the ***

Best Answer